ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Hey Guys.
Glad to see you are having a blast.
I was going to spam FM this weekend, but my steam account has been hacked, so atm i have no access to steam.
I know who did this, and steps have been taken to claime the account back. Im just waiting for an e-mail with pw reset after they have confirmed the issue.

I hope you have a splendid weekend, meanwhile i will ahve to settle for football on tv (not so bad, just watched newcastle beat chelsea. Chelsea lost becasue they dident use v.13 xD )

Arende!

I lolled on this :p

Why is that? Did you work on a tactic just to hear that it has been used for Real Madrid to dominate and beat Celta Vigo? Is it just me or the whole purpose of this game is actually to defeat Real Madrid using Celta Vigo and also make them hurt?

Christian what u can say about kishna and nouri? Wingers that u have in your team. Want to buy one of them in my Nottm Forest save:-)
Well, Nouri is just outstanding! What a man as CM!
Kishna is a good winger, but I prefer El Ghazi and Fischer. Or even Cerny!

i think this is just me but the previous version seems to be more efficient for me, with the latest version im conceding too many goals

"lol m8, r u fkn stupd ur sumfn, obv lyk omg plzZ go awey ok wot r u 9 or sumfn lol jzz git sum comin sens fksk, wer iz ur logik, sum pplz ned 2 hev a lung herd fink bwt wot dey ask"

Where is peoples consideration in this forum? Could be foreign, could have a learning disability, but nope. It's the in-thing to be harsh and ignore someone who doesn't match up to your standard of intelligence towards this game.

If a guy has a question, or a problem, no matter how small or easy to answer it might be, ******' ANSWER IT

nxtplay3 is CRAZY

I started to manage man utd in december as they sacked their former manager, because they were lying on the 11th place. And here the magic begins. I didnt lose any match since then, 3 draws and a lot of wins in premier league

View attachment 322164View attachment 322163View attachment 322161

REALLY GREAT WORK! thank you for sharing this masterpiece

would you recommend switch to version 5, guys?

Last edited:
Back