ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

nxt2-nxt3 more crosses more wing play less defense thou a bit less control as well
nxt5 - less crosses less wing play, more narrow play and better goal per shot, more control , a bit better defense.
nxt5 - sw33z tweak is for hard away games, thou its still needs to be tweaked farther more by sw33z for better results.

nxt6- is not out yet, still on final testing.

Struggling with spurs on some of these tactics, especially against the big teams.

Straight off the bat I will state that I am using V6 and V6.1 on database 15.1.1

Southampton first season back in the EPL...took over them in the Championship as I felt sorry for them...Up until then I had, had untold success with big teams and was super impressed by the tactic...

View image: Inbox Inbox

I really don't want to update the game as i'm having so much fun!!!

nxt2-nxt3 more crosses more wing play less defense thou a bit less control as well
nxt5 - less crosses less wing play, more narrow play and better goal per shot, more control , a bit better defense.
nxt5 - sw33z tweak is for hard away games, thou its still needs to be tweaked farther more by sw33z for better results.

nxt6- is not out yet, still on final testing.

Thanks,

Do you tend to just use one tactic per team or interchange? Do you adjust for long balls etc?

Thanks,

Do you tend to just use one tactic per team or interchange? Do you adjust for long balls etc?

i adjust by changing instructions to "drop deeper" when playing against long ball, but mostly yeah, i switch between the nxt tactics when needed

Can anyone comment on which version of the 3striker tactic they use most?

i adjust by changing instructions to "drop deeper" when playing against long ball, but mostly yeah, i switch between the nxt tactics when needed

Last question, do you use the OI in the OP? I find sometimes it can cause defensive problems with so many players pulled out of position.

Back