ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

The advanced forward (attack) is doing well for me. Make a test and see what suits your striker best!

Anyone else used this with Utd and with what version? And what success?

First season V3, V3.1 & V2 for tough games (prior to patch) - was excellent, won everything.

Going to start second season now with V5 to see how it goes.

Player advice:
STC: Van Persie, Falcao
AMR: Rooney
AML: Mata, Adnan
MCL: Di Maria, Lucas Romero (buy him, now)
MCR: Fellaini, Herrera (Fellaini was outstanding)
DM: Wanyama (make sure to remove hard tackling), Blind
DR: Rafael (godly), Peruzzi
DCR: Jones, Josh Stones (20mil but worth it)
DCL: Evans, Balanta
DL: Shaw, Rojo

I stuck with v3 and 3.1 with spurs first season. Changed the striker to AF attack for both and followed guide from OP. I'm 20 points clear at the top and still in all competitions in January. Clean sweep through Europe group stage.
To be honest I never used your fm14 tactics. Favoritism indeed......

going to give v5 a shot as it looks extremely good and a lot more consistent than your earlier versions

is there a reason the right back is on support and the left back is on automatic?

i ask this as both cm's are automatic, and both wingers are support, so assuming it should be identical for fullbacks too?

thanks

and is there any advice on the most optimal type of CM's to use as i haven't had much experience with the automatic CM role

I'm playing only with the 5.1 and Carlos Fierro (second year) is doing for me 28 goals in 26 matches, and i'm playing with the "deafult" tactic, so with the false 9.
Jose Holebas is amazing with this tactic! After 30 matches, 7.92 is his average rating!

Started using V5.1 in January. My scoreline after 5 matches is 19-3 - including 4-1 and 4-0 wins against Chelsea and City.

I'm Arsenal, and using Giroud as an advance striker. Made some other minor tweaks.

Very nice tactic Eriksen!!

Do people change player instructions or just the role of the STR when changing to ADV Forward?

ADV Forward - only instruction is "close down much more". Giroud is on fire.

I have allso removed "roam from positions", in team instructions.

I've just started a career with Southampton and it's almost end of the 2014.

I'm currently using the 3rd version of the tactic with its original instructions and player roles.

The things are going well but I've one serious problem - concending too many goals from set pieces (mostly from corners).

Is there a solution?

Thank you in advance!

ADV Forward - only instruction is "close down much more". Giroud is on fire.

I have allso removed "roam from positions", in team instructions.

How many goals in how many matches?

I've just started a career with Southampton and it's almost end of the 2014.

I'm currently using the 3rd version of the tactic with its original instructions and player roles.

The things are going well but I've one serious problem - concending too many goals from set pieces (mostly from corners).

Is there a solution?

Thank you in advance!

I would try to do something about the set pieces! Maybe take more players home, when your oppenent have a coner ands on :)

I will release a update of the tactic in the weekend. With some new defensive corner settings and other tweaks!

Christain You think 5.1 will work tommarow after release?

Hi,

v5.1 is perfect! I'm playing with Vasco da Gama and after 40 games, I lost only 3!!!!

At night I'll send screen...

Back