ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

So there seems to have been a lot of updates since i've last been on here, I've reviewed the OP but finding it all a little confusing now to be honest. It was a lot more straight forward to follow previously.

Just wanted to a give a little update as to where I was anyway, i stuck with Christians V10 throughout my 1st season with Arsenal, I've just finished the season and the results speak for itself. I won absolutely every competition I was in: Community Shield, League Cup, FA Cup, Champions League and of course the league. I only lost 1 league game all season and finished on 101 points, so its fair to say version 10 has been amazing for me. I even played Bayern Munich in the QF of the champs league, lost the 1st leg away 2-1 but absolutely smashed them at home 4-1. Then went on to beat Man City in the final 3-0

I'm now unsure whether to stick with the tactic that has worked so well for me or try one of the new ones to see if they reall are an improvement... just not sure which one as like I said the OP is a bit confusing now.

Is it just me or is the Press tactic ALWAYS the preferable choice regardless of the opponent?
Drop makes me concede.
Counter just make me sit back and concede.

Maybe cause I have ****** defenders :D
I play with RBL in 2. bundesliga so a lot of team uses the long ball but I dominate them with Press anyway
I use 3 striker tactic

Might be my superstrong midfield. Got a really great midfield trio. But a very bad defence.
might be I have to use my midfield as much as possible by pressing and leading the game. got decent fullbacks too

Last edited:
Is it just me or is the Press tactic ALWAYS the preferable choice regardless of the opponent?
Drop makes me concede.
Counter just make me sit back and concede.

Maybe cause I have ****** defenders :D
I play with RBL in 2. bundesliga so a lot of team uses the long ball but I dominate them with Press anyway
I use 3 striker tactic

Agreed. I used to use V10, and switched to the 3 striker tactic halfway through the last season. I also found that Press was much more effective regardless of who the opposition was, home and away, so I tend to set that as the tactic to start the game and tweak certain things depending on how the game is going. Good thing for me as well is that the new patch has had little to no impact on my good results :D

I will try this. Also your original 4-3-3 V 1.1 Drop works fairly well in new patch just without OI.

I'm still going strong with version 11.... recently changed V11 PRESS from Attacking to Control and it has been a revelation!!

is this with the ME update mate? How many games have you been going with V11 (slightly tweaked version)?

Got something! Will let you guys test tomorrow. Can't upload the tactic now.

Still D-line (also for 3 strikers).

I used your model to test the 4-3-3 narrow and here are the results (hope it helps)

View attachment 320566

It's a second season with Leeds, first season in Premier League. The team has been shaped in pre-season for the V14 and then the patch hit me and I have to adapt. So, I don't have three strikers, but I used either a player from the U18, or an AMC in the Complete Forward role.

What I noticed:

- the patch description said that it fixed the problem with goalkeeper's reaction time (staying frozen after saving a shot). It is not necessarily true, it is only happening for the opposition GK. Actually, the opposition GK is some kind of demi-god, with incredible saves. I think the game producers over did this feature :@
- the opposition defenders make a lot of tackles in their penalty box and not only that but they also block a ridiculous amount of shots. My attackers still get in good finishing positions, but the shots are too often blocked by diving defenders. It is something you notice without having to consult the match stats. Basically, the difference from the 15.1.4 patch and the 15.2.0 patch is this: for example, in a 15.1.4. patch, if your team has 20-25 shots at goal, with some 10-12 on goal, now it has the same 20-25 shots, but only 5-7 on goal, the difference being in those damned blocked shots
- the Opposition is playing a very-very-very-very narrow game..Even if in both cases they were playing a 4-4-1-1 formation, their build-up game is very narrow.

havent really posted a tweak since fm13

first off want to say your tactics are great & all credit goes to you
since the update to 15.2 ive had a few issues with my everton side

so i made this tweak so far undefeated

https://www.mediafire.com/?r1g5t3lzpx2alks

its a tweak on the 12.4 wide tactic

i change a few roles & removed the OI rock soild as i feel it now creates to many counter chances since the update.
now i either leave it blank or on harder away games i let the assistant choose my OI

the cwb are now FB
change a mid to BTB & AP
changed the dm to a RGA

both wingers are now wingers but that was more for the squad i have & i changed the F9 to a CF
few other little minor tweaks to suit my team

hope it works for you

I used your model to test the 4-3-3 narrow and here are the results (hope it helps)

View attachment 725629

It's a second season with Leeds, first season in Premier League. The team has been shaped in pre-season for the V14 and then the patch hit me and I have to adapt. So, I don't have three strikers, but I used either a player from the U18, or an AMC in the Complete Forward role.

What I noticed:

- the patch description said that it fixed the problem with goalkeeper's reaction time (staying frozen after saving a shot). It is not necessarily true, it is only happening for the opposition GK. Actually, the opposition GK is some kind of demi-god, with incredible saves. I think the game producers over did this feature :@
- the opposition defenders make a lot of tackles in their penalty box and not only that but they also block a ridiculous amount of shots. My attackers still get in good finishing positions, but the shots are too often blocked by diving defenders. It is something you notice without having to consult the match stats. Basically, the difference from the 15.1.4 patch and the 15.2.0 patch is this: for example, in a 15.1.4. patch, if your team has 20-25 shots at goal, with some 10-12 on goal, now it has the same 20-25 shots, but only 5-7 on goal, the difference being in those damned blocked shots
- the Opposition is playing a very-very-very-very narrow game..Even if in both cases they were playing a 4-4-1-1 formation, their build-up game is very narrow.

Really good review and all so true! Thanks for let me know and I can move on with this information.

i change a few roles & removed the OI rock soild as i feel it now creates to many counter chances since the update.
now i either leave it blank or on harder away games i let the assistant choose my OI

the cwb are now FB
change a mid to BTB & AP
changed the dm to a RGA

both wingers are now wingers but that was more for the squad i have & i changed the F9 to a CF

hope it works for you

Will take it into the test. Great work and let you know about the outcome!

the cwb are now FB
change a mid to BTB & AP
changed the dm to a RGA

hope it works for you

I began to test it on some games. I obtain good results. I am going to begin a new test (long season) but I would like to know if you use the same OI and same trainings as in the post #1 ?

Do you sometimes give another role to your striker?

is this with the ME update mate? How many games have you been going with V11 (slightly tweaked version)?

Since the the start of January, I'm in April and only lost 2 games, vs United and Barca. Both games I dominated as well. 4 games to go and if I can win the them all the titles mine. My team isn't top 4 quality let a lone champions quality. So it must be the tactic

I began to test it on some games. I obtain good results. I am going to begin a new test (long season) but I would like to know if you use the same OI and same trainings as in the post #1 ?

Do you sometimes give another role to your striker?

depending on striker
i have switched between AF & CF

no OI
training to positions

Back