ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

depending on striker
i have switched between AF & CF

no OI
training to positions

Actually, not "too bad"... :)
Predicted to finish last, I'm second.
I use OI like in the OP.
My assitant makes pre-match training (often defensive position or defensive set pieces) and individual training.
I score in every match, it's very positive... But I think that they needs to be very fast in attack.
Only two clean sheets. Defensively, it is a little more harder.
I continue the test but I like this tactic.
View attachment 320488
View attachment 320487

I think the producers use some kind of a slider system to define what the players can do on the pitch and I think that for 15.2.0 they moved the AI players sliders too much for some aspects of the game. The reason I say this is because I tried playing Team A (user controlled) against Team B (AI Controlled) and then the same Team A (user controlled) against the same Team B (User controlled). I played this game 10 times for each of the situations and when Team B is controlled by a human, it has a normal behaviour, but when it is controlled by AI, you can notice the super-human goalkeeper and the amazing blocking ability from the defenders. Also, AI players intercept medium or long passes much better than human controlled players even if these are much superior in attributes. So, thanks SI Games for ******* up a game just because people built excellent tactics.

I don't get why they make them stupid update patches and ruin the game. I played with the V12 and won everything. Now I can win ****. It is ******* me off!

Give me the choice of winning or losing. I choose winning all the thime.

FM producers always tried to conquer the FIFA fans..that is why the interface looks like ****, that is why they destroyed the player trainig system from a few years ago and so on. This time, someone made a beautiful set of tactics that beat the AI in every aspect and I really suspect them of changing something on purpose. There has never been such a use of a tactics in the previous years, not the "goals galore", not the "Arrigo Sacchi", the "Valeryi Lobanovski" and so on. The Guzzla tactics work for big teams, but the C.Erikse sets work for any team and I think this was not good for them. Just an opinion

FM producers always tried to conquer the FIFA fans..that is why the interface looks like ****, that is why they destroyed the player trainig system from a few years ago and so on. This time, someone made a beautiful set of tactics that beat the AI in every aspect and I really suspect them of changing something on purpose. There has never been such a use of a tactics in the previous years, not the "goals galore", not the "Arrigo Sacchi", the "Valeryi Lobanovski" and so on. The Guzzla tactics work for big teams, but the C.Erikse sets work for any team and I think this was not good for them. Just an opinion

Maybe you right. But it affects me negative that they ruin this tactic. I play FM for fun and winning, not losing and getting angry. In the last line it ends up with me not buying the game anymore.

Maybe you right. But it affects me negative that they ruin this tactic. I play FM for fun and winning, not losing and getting angry. In the last line it ends up with me not buying the game anymore.

Every year I buy the game, play it and then say it's the worst possible version in the series and the 2015 is right there in the pole-position :) Now, all you have to do is to understand what this patch changed in the game and player abilities and then find a way to bypass it. That is why I was saying somewhere in this thread that it's irrelevant if you test the tactics with R.Madrid/Barcelona/Bayern or other teams who dominate their competition, because you can't really see what the opposition is all about.

Every year I buy the game, play it and then say it's the worst possible version in the series and the 2015 is right there in the pole-position :) Now, all you have to do is to understand what this patch changed in the game and player abilities and then find a way to bypass it. That is why I was saying somewhere in this thread that it's irrelevant if you test the tactics with R.Madrid/Barcelona/Bayern or other teams who dominate their competition, because you can't really see what the opposition is all about.

Hehe, I say just the same thing - you just have to get used to the FM makers to be anoying. I have changed to "Asymmetric Bulldozer by AbuzerKadayif", and it seems to work :)

Okay, here some input from my side. It is a test for just one game, played several times with another tactic. All tactics are fluid, no cheating, but that's because of the tweaks aren't that big to each other.

View attachment 320465
Winner: 433 Narrow v2_461005FB-BF16-4D03-A2D4-B92BFCECFA2F

Liverpool played every game with a small 4-2-3(am)-1 tactic. All the tactics have just two wingers, except the winner of this test. That has 3 strikers. Well, It seems like we need to use a small formation or play just with a small team instruction.

Last edited:
any observations about the shot blocking abilities of your opponents? I'm testing a tactic where all balls are played to wingers and the wingers cross all balls in the area to a tall and powerful target man who heads them on target. I think of it as a way to bypass the blocked shots

Thanks. At start of pre season for second season with spurs and wanted to try a new tactic

Back