ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

With D-line play. Against long ball the Drop Deeper instructions without offside trap. Against teams without the long ball use the press more, as it is now.

Hey ChristianEriksen. Would u recommend the 3 striker tac? I just have good wingers, so thought the other one would fit my team better. But is the 4-3-3 with wingers a lost cause for now?

I'm just finding all tactics I have are going belly up at the mo. What the **** did the last patch/update change?

Hey ChristianEriksen. Would u recommend the 3 striker tac? I just have good wingers, so thought the other one would fit my team better. But is the 4-3-3 with wingers a lost cause for now?
No! Not just the three strikers. It is a combination. For example, I played a game against Liverpool. I started with the wingers tactic and got 0 - 2 down. After that I switched to the three strikers and scored 3 goals. But Liverpool were playing a 4231 formation with 3 AMC's and very small. So the three strikers tactic was a good answer on their formation and tactic. But against other formations the wingers tactic could be doing really well. LFC was just smashing trough the middle at the beginning.

Last edited:
And no! The tactic isn't perfect, but I am winning.. even from better sides. But I conceed a lot of CCC's and that's just not how I want to play. I have we can tweak the defense together and present a even better tactic. Good luck and let me know!

For example.
View attachment 320427

3-2 for Juve in CCC's and too many shots. Not how I want to dominate, but with this patch I am still a bit happy. Says a lot!

Tips for helping improve these tactics:

1. download the tactic files
2. load the tactic files in your team tactics slots
3. try to understand how it works (player roles and duties, partnerships between certain players, ball movement/trajectory in attacking part of the game, player positioning and the area they manage to cover in defending part of the game, attacking set-pieces trick, defending set-pieces positioning, basically everything that makes it work)
4. play a few games, play each game several times so that you are sure the result was not just an accident and watch the highlights in "extended" or "comprehensive" trying to observe anything that is good or wrong.
5. write a post about your results, about what things you have noticed and so on.

This is the only way you can help the creator make a better tactics set

Last edited:
Tips for helping improve these tactics:

1. download the tactic files
2. load the tactic files in your team tactics slots
3. try to understand how it works (player roles and duties, partnerships between certain players, ball movement/trajectory in attacking part of the game, player positioning and the area they manage to cover in defending part of the game, attacking set-pieces trick, defending set-pieces positioning, basically everything that makes it work)
4. play a few games, play each game several times so that you are sure the result was not just an accident and watch the highlights in "extended" or "comprehensive" trying to observe anything that is good or wrong.
5. write a post about your results, about what things you have noticed and so on.

This is the only way you can help the creator make a better tactics set
In Opening Post.

Hi CE - I am managing Birmingham - Our best players are wingers. Do you think it is possible to succeed using only the wingers tactic (v1)?

*** IMPORTANT! ***

This is important for people who downloaded the latest tactics from the OP.

TWEAK 1 - Set for both central defenders the dutie on 'defend' and select for both 'mark tighter'.
TWEAK 2 - Select for all the three central midfielders the role 'central midfielder'. Set the left one on attack, the centre one on 'defend' (as it is) and the right one on 'automatic'.

HOW DO I MANAGE TO FIND SOME TWEAKS?
Well, I just play a match which I am not the favorites to win. But still I want to win. For example, the Champions League final. I won the game with a lucky 1-0. But that's not how I wanted to win. So I load the game again and played another time against FC Porto the CL Final. This time.. I lost the match. I watched the game and see where the problem was. After that game I reloaded the game again, added some tweaks and played the game another several times. It is still no cheating as I won the first game against them. Result: I made tweaks and improved the tactic. Simple as it is!

Champions League Final after the tweaks. (still no transfers)
View attachment 320421

Champions League Final after the tweaks. (still no transfers)
View attachment 320420

A complete different game!

And now.. the GF is waiting. Good luck!

Back