ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I am not getting any goals from corners using 5.1:))) Do you have any additional settings for corners?

Most of the time used version 5. At the end of the game switched to control. Predicted 4th!

Tread on fire with random questions about details, and its only a few hours until everything gets turned upside down!!!!

Smear you're self with pationce guys, i have decided to wait for the full release and get some other stuff done as Christian has more than made my day.

Good news regarding Martin Ødegaard aswell. He will msot likely be patched into the game as soon as his parents sign a contract allowing SI to use him in the game (as he is to young). Tonton Zola Mokoku? Freddy Adu? To Madeira? Who will he be as good as??

What do you suggest me doing when it gets to half way through the season and V3 & V3.1 results aren't what they have been earlier on in the season?

been using 5.1 after 1.1 went a bit dodgy. have just broken the premier league record with 15 straight wins with united.

I will not restart FM until a good tactic comes out for the full game:P

Anyone else got the full game on steam yet or is it just me?

Edit: Strange its released now but it stil lsay beta 15.0.3 on bottom....

peeps think we got to uninstall and reinstall to get full version?

Last edited:
I just downloaded the update and started the game up again and my Beta thing in the bottom left is gone.. doesn't need uninstalling.

Just rebooted computer, restarted steam and it still say beta version 15.0.3 at bottom of screen ><
i tripple checked that its reeady for update, adn it is, and i cant buy it on steam becasue it say i already got it.
Wount update :/ Maybe there is a que for the update or something, oh well im going to wait a few hours, guess patience is a virtue or what they say ^^

Just rebooted computer, restarted steam and it still say beta version 15.0.3 at bottom of screen ><
i tripple checked that its reeady for update, adn it is, and i cant buy it on steam becasue it say i already got it.
Wount update :/ Maybe there is a que for the update or something, oh well im going to wait a few hours, guess patience is a virtue or what they say ^^

My steam said 'ready in a queue' but as soon as i clicked it the game downloaded, happy days!!

In my case I needed to enter a 2nd key I got from my retailer. It then updated the client.

I have downloaded the links for the different versions but they are not showing up when i try to import them, i could use them on the beta version but not the full version. Anyone else had this problem?

Back