ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Christian Eriksen:

Partial Testing for the V1.0 (the 4-3-2-1)

View attachment 320415

I played Leeds vs Mainz in my first EURO Cup group stage game. They play a 4-4-1-1 formation with what I noticed to be a very aggressive game plan (it might be just the patch, I don't know for sure). I noticed that the new tactic is conceding some of the possession, but I don't see that as a problem, because I am not a big fan of possession game. Instead, it concentrates on quality possession. There is still a problem with the shots blocked by the opposition defenders but there is a certain move which looks very good, and you might work on that (please watch the photos below in order):

View attachment 320412View attachment 320410View attachment 320409View attachment 320408View attachment 320407

This is what I think might be a solution against the very narrow, very dense and very aggressive style of play of AI teams from the 15.2.0 patch. Basically you need to pass the ball around the middle, while your winger start runs from deep, and opposition central midfielders try to press your midfielders. Than, at the right moment, the playmaker releases a long through ball for the winger and they get in an open position shooting at goal. In 2013, I made my game around this idea and got great results.

PS - in my country they are airing "Home Alone 2" so I have all the time in the world to test and tweak :D

Last edited:
Hey Christian,

Loving the tactics, and appreciate your hard work.

One thing with V1 I'm scoring a lot more, but also conceding a lot more too.

Think it was better with a dedicated DM.
Just my $0.02

Hi one quick question about the d-line play;

'When you get 2 or 3 days before a match it will give you a report on your next opponent. Click on the match report button at the bottom and look to see what style of passing they most commonly use and if there direct change the push higher up to drop deeper or drop much deeper to counter there long balls and if you need to just keep it as it is. And use sw33z tactic for the hard game using the same method and you should be fine'.

Do you here mean the most common assist type? Because I cant see a box discussing their passing style. Just about assists.

d697281bcc1afa7a9d084026cc5d299e.png

WHY :(

btw nice tactic

Im feeling like such a ****** now, but "v13" where can i find this tactic? XD

I play with the tweak of jeff99 (page 340)
Here is the ranking after the classic phase. I was to be last according to the media. I am the second. Better attack, the third better defense.
A beautiful tactic.
View attachment 320385

*** IMPORTANT! ***

This is important for people who downloaded the latest tactics from the OP.

TWEAK 1 - Set for both central defenders the dutie on 'defend' and select for both 'mark tighter'.
TWEAK 2 - Select for all the three central midfielders the role 'central midfielder'. Set the left one on attack, the centre one on 'defend' (as it is) and the right one on 'automatic'.

HOW DO I MANAGE TO FIND SOME TWEAKS?
Well, I just play a match which I am not the favorites to win. But still I want to win. For example, the Champions League final. I won the game with a lucky 1-0. But that's not how I wanted to win. So I load the game again and played another time against FC Porto the CL Final. This time.. I lost the match. I watched the game and see where the problem was. After that game I reloaded the game again, added some tweaks and played the game another several times. It is still no cheating as I won the first game against them. Result: I made tweaks and improved the tactic. Simple as it is!

Champions League Final after the tweaks. (still no transfers)
View attachment 725981

Champions League Final after the tweaks. (still no transfers)
View attachment 725983

A complete different game!

And now.. the GF is waiting. Good luck!

Do we still do the above tweaks to the OP tactic? Thanks

I used this tactic for Serie B and it was good - however, that was before patch 15.2 - so I don't know how it would perform with lower league now.

Hey Christian,

Loving the tactics, and appreciate your hard work.

One thing with V1 I'm scoring a lot more, but also conceding a lot more too.

Think it was better with a dedicated DM.
Just my $0.02
I am going to make a version with a DM and see what is doing best. Thanks! :)

Okay. Latest old versions are in OP now and added the versions 15 (the latest, with the tweaks I mentioned earlier). So download the latest versions 15 and you have the latest versions of the tactic. Good luck!

And oh! In the latest versions 15 is a 41221 version as well, with DM. Good luck and let me know! Don't forget to use D-Line play.

first match with your tweak page 344, with tactic without 3 strikers. I won 5-2 away against Real Madrid with Valencia. 4-0 at the half time !

Back