ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Hi! There is 3 press versions in the version 15, shouldn't there be a drop version?

Hi! There is 3 press versions in the version 15, shouldn't there be a drop version?
Like I said in the OP, you have to use D-line play. When facing a team which plays the long ball, select drop deeper and untick offside trap. If you have one formation you don't use: for example the 4321. Then select instead of the 4321 in tactic slots a copy of the formation you use the most and select at that copy 'drop deeper' and untick offside trap.

Like I said in the OP, you have to use D-line play. When facing a team which plays the long ball, select drop deeper and untick offside trap. If you have one formation you don't use: for example the 4321. Then select instead of the 4321 in tactic slots a copy of the formation you use the most and select at that copy 'drop deeper' and untick offside trap.

Thank you! :)

just trying your latest tactics, but in the OP your opposition instructions are in a different language?

15.2 destroyed my whole game. So far, the 4-3-2-1 seems amazing. Back to dominating and creating a lot of chances. OIs from opening post.

UPDATE: My Hannover side just destroyed ManCity away!

Last edited:
so, i havent followed it for a day or 2, whats the best tactic for the current ME untill we wait for newer versions? ^^

how exactly can i see the opposition teams passing style as i get the pre match team reports but can't see their passing style

it is possible to change the tactic 41221 to counterattack ?! or a version without short pass? when the weather is bad ...
Thank you

I have used v12 until today. Finished 2.season with villareal doing really well.
v12 press against team not using long ball
v12 drop against team using long ball
v12 counter agaist barcelona and real madrid.
Now i will test v15. 41221, 4321 and a 433 these three tactics are press, which to use when play against long ball?
and which one is counter?

I have used v12 until today. Finished 2.season with villareal doing really well.
v12 press against team not using long ball
v12 drop against team using long ball
v12 counter agaist barcelona and real madrid.
Now i will test v15. 41221, 4321 and a 433 these three tactics are press, which to use when play against long ball?
and which one is counter?
In the OP is a line: 'Use D-line play'. So, set it on your own. Make your own Drop version of the tactic. It is just two clicks!
And no counter, so use a old version or create a new one from the new tactics.

Hey Christian have a quick and noobie question, when would you suggest switch to the DM tactic? ive been using the 4321 with great success but for wich situations do you recommend changing to the 41221? thanks in advice!

Back