ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Christian - do you think it would be better def corners with men on the post and free kicks without two men def far post or is there a reason for it?

NEW BALLS! (That's a dutch drinking game) XD

Opposition instructions are no longer a must. If you feel comforatble, than use it, but it isn't necessary. Also, with these two central midfielders you can easily switch to different duties. You can set them to defend, automatic, control and attack if the is asking for it. You have to try and see how it works out in some situations and even the full backs are changeable to some situations.

So, if you want to hold the lead.. change the FB's to 'control' and set CM's to 'control' or 'Defend', or one of each.

The pack includes a PRESS and a DROP. Good luck! You are free to switch to attack.

Versions 16

Bonjour si quelqu un parle francais vous pouver me dire quand utiliser drop ou presse s'il vous plait car je comprend pas trop l 'anglais merci

Bonjour si quelqu un parle francais vous pouver me dire quand utiliser drop ou presse s'il vous plait car je comprend pas trop l 'anglais merci

Presse est pour un match avec un equipe moins grand de vous
Drop est pour un match avec un equipe plus grand de vous.

Aussi, si un equipe utilise Long Ball beaucoup, c'est meilleur d'utiliser DROP.

and you will not have an older version that works for me (15.1.3) plz
I really don't know what you are trying to say but I know for sure these versions have to work, but that's only when you got some FM experience. This tactic should work for any team (with little tweaks).

Back