ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Christian who should take corners and free kicks?
And is better a right footed player for the right wing and left footed player for the left wing or left footed on the right and right footed on the left?

Can you help me?

DROP = when you're favorite team + team that plays long ball
PRESS = when we are not favorites

is that good ?? plz

Waaw !!! Superb result !!!

Question : Do you play sometimes "Offensive" or always "Control" ?

First tries with Hibs (Won 3-0 against Rangers) ans Sheff Wed (Won 4-2 against Blackpool).

I am going to continue with it.

Thanks for update your V17 ;)

First tries with Hibs (Won 3-0 against Rangers) ans Sheff Wed (Won 4-2 against Blackpool).

I am going to continue with it.

Thanks for update your V17 ;)
****.. control can work also. I am playing my latest matches on control and works similar and dominate more! :)

I'll try 17 with Lowestoft, Koen but I'm a bit worried about the high line with my slow defenders.

Actually, I've abandoned it. My best RPM is star rating for a youth player.
Koen, with v16 - don't you have difficulty using F9 at lower leagues?

NEW BALLS! (That's a dutch drinking game) XD

Opposition instructions are no longer a must. If you feel comforatble, than use it, but it isn't necessary. Also, with these two central midfielders you can easily switch to different duties. You can set them to defend, automatic, control and attack if the is asking for it. You have to try and see how it works out in some situations and even the full backs are changeable to some situations.

So, if you want to hold the lead.. change the FB's to 'control' and set CM's to 'control' or 'Defend', or one of each.

The pack includes a PRESS and a DROP. Good luck! You are free to switch to attack.

Versions 16

I can officially say this tac works like a charm :) but one needs to be dynamic; play with d-line, the mentality if losing/maintaining lead. i always set both CMs ---> CM(support) + CM(defend) in +- 70th min, especially against big team.

i just need to know, when u wrote "control", u meant "support" right..?

I can officially say this tac works like a charm :) but one needs to be dynamic; play with d-line, the mentality if losing/maintaining lead. i always set both CMs ---> CM(support) + CM(defend) in +- 70th min, especially against big team.

i just need to know, when u wrote "control", u meant "support" right..?
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I meant support!

Where I find the old chart to choose the best tactic depending on the players? It was useful. Will you put a new one?

Set FB on 'automatic'.
could u pls tell me more about this new version ? different formation or...? oh and pls do a 433 new version

p/s: fyi your last 433 tac still works, i sometimes use it to stun the opposition, esp weak opponents..but of course, untick play narrow and set FBauto...would be great if you can make new, more solid 433 tac

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I meant support!
need your opinion; is it logical/tactically-wise when i set to attack mentality and pair with higher tempo

and does it work when paired those i wrote with drop deeper+no offside

yes i've tried those when desperate to score, and it works. but i need to know if it's just coincidence..8-|

Back