ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Christian who should take corners and free kicks?
And is better a right footed player for the right wing and left footed player for the left wing or left footed on the right and right footed on the left?

I really don't know what you are trying to say but I know for sure these versions have to me, but that's only when you got some FM experience. This tactic should work for any team (with little tweaks).

I think Christian is one of the best here for creating solid base tactics that can be easily adapted for very good results

But there are other users that can provide you with better plug and play results.

The problem with plug and play is they are often based on exploits and overloading so they are much harder to tweak , as a 'logical' tweak can ruin a plug and play tactic

Christians are based more on logic and good football than exploit and overload which is why as a base they are easily tweakable to suit your team.

To summarise if you do nothing you would be better with a plug and play. If you are able to make good decisions and tweaks this CAN be better than plug and play.

Sorry, what I meant to ask is: Do you only use the 4-1-2-2-1 formation with this new tactic (with a DM), or do you / can you also use the 4-3-2-1 with 3 CMs like before (like Guzzla's tactics)?
You can simply tweak the tactic to a tactic with 3 cm's. But I use a DM because my best player is a DM.

Presse est pour un match avec un equipe moins grand de vous
Drop est pour un match avec un equipe plus grand de vous.

Aussi, si un equipe utilise Long Ball beaucoup, c'est meilleur d'utiliser DROP.

Merci si elle joue long l equipe comment le savoir avant le match?

that you have to give instructions to the team before the game in the V6 ? Or leave them to your assistant ?

Back