ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

need your opinion; is it logical/tactically-wise when i set to attack mentality and pair with higher tempo

and does it work when paired those i wrote with drop deeper+no offside

yes i've tried those when desperate to score, and it works. but i need to know if it's just coincidence..8-|
1. If you switch to attacking mentality than is a higher tempo not necessary. When you play with an attacking mentality players pass more forward in a higher tempo automatically.

2. Attacking mentality with drop deeper + no offside works either, yes!

1. If you switch to attacking mentality than is a higher tempo not necessary. When you play with an attacking mentality players pass more forward in a higher tempo automatically.

2. Attacking mentality with drop deeper + no offside works either, yes!

Good, i understand what you're saying, BUT your tac has "lower tempo" ticked, remember ?

What i know is i don't have to change FBauto mentality because it's auto, so it will adapt to overall mentality. But should i set both CMs to attack (imagine we're in desperate-to-score situation). would it be shaky defensively ?

Good, i understand what you're saying, BUT your tac has "lower tempo" ticked, remember ?

What i know is i don't have to change FBauto mentality because it's auto, so it will adapt to overall mentality. But should i set both CMs to attack (imagine we're in desperate-to-score situation). would it be shaky defensively ?
Yes, I know. But when you play attack you can deselect 'lower tempo'. I never play with two CM's on attack or both on 'auto'.

Great ! Understood ! It's clear now..anyways, is your work on v17 fully done ? can't wait to try..

can't try now cause it's almost end of season, and i'm on same point with chelsea with around 7 games left..can't risk the momentum now :S

Great ! Understood ! It's clear now..anyways, is your work on v17 fully done ? can't wait to try..

can't try now cause it's almost end of season, and i'm on same point with chelsea with around 7 games left..can't risk the momentum now :S
Hmm.. I set the tweaks right before the Monaco-game and you saw what happened. But it is up to you! :)

Swithced from Version 15 to Version 16 with a Hull City save still near the start. Using OI and made a couple of role tweaks - the DM to DM-D rather than BWM (I thought it would leave me exposed, especially as my DM isn't overly quick) and the ST to CF. Going well so far. Made it through the 2nd and 3rd qualfiying rounds for the Europa League. Undefeated through the first 3 Premiership matches. Wins over Tottenham and Newcastle. Not dominating, but with Hull, its still good results. Against those level of clubs, I'm not scoring a ton but I don't have a lot of creative i the midfield, which makes a difference.

Just tried v17 and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. against Brentford (FA cup) i used second string, won 5-0. Well scoreline is okay but, seriously, thing that caught my eyes is our defending ! IT IS MUCH MUCH MORE ORGANIZED !!! Now players seem to know when/who to close down...absolutely great ! I love it

I wonder if this is the end of v16 :(

Since I am not at my gaming rig to take a look at Version 17 myself, what is the DM role you're using now?

christian sorry to bother you but which version is best for the 15.1.3 patch please

is it work for 15.1.3?
training, OI?

Quit asking those questions. Looking at your posting history, that is all you ask. If the OP had a specific OI or a specific way he trains that he thinks would help you with this tactic, it will be mentioned along with the tactic. If it isn't, then there is none and you can do whatever you want. Plus, training isn't tied to the tactic. training is for player development. How he trains his players isn't neccesarily how you need to train yours. Training isn't going to have a short term immediate impact to the effectiveness of your tactic.

Only just got the game and was just wondering if anybody has tried this tactic with a league 2 team and had success.

Back