ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Version 17 got me in second place after 4 league games. Season 3, after two consecutive promotions!
Against Toulouse I would have got a better results if we hadn't that many injuries and lack of rest. But.. still happy!

197850d8d2dc2df505bab77b6749b129.png

What a superb begin of this 3rd season, begun in the Ligue 3 and now for the first time in Ligue 1.

View attachment 317683

Downloadlink: V17.0 PRESS 41221_660702A3-B11B-4790-BA49-120A4715E312 (test)
This is another tweaked V17, so for people who downloaded the previous V17, check this new one out. You can easily switch the duties from the CM's to the situation. ;)

With these OI's..
f4f651f519102e28c5b6752aba3ef3d1.png

Last edited:
The domination seems to be BACK!

With the OI's applied and the above tactic.

I won 4-1 (close match), 3-0 (Underdog) and 5-1 (Favourite)

It looked brilliant to me. At both ends of the pitch.

The only annoying thing is I probably wont have time to test any further until the 27th December.

When watching the game you will notice pretty much everyone other than the CBs are bombing forward but this keeps a really high pressure on the opponent at all times. Yes they might catch you with a long ball, but you should have a lot of possession in good areas and in my experience lots of goals.

What a superb begin of this 3rd season, begun in the Ligue 3 and now for the first time in Ligue 1.

View attachment 732395

Downloadlink: V17.0 PRESS 41221_660702A3-B11B-4790-BA49-120A4715E312 (test)
This is another tweaked V17, so for people who downloaded the previous V17, check this new one out. You can easily switch the duties from the CM's to the situation. ;)

With these OI's..
http://i.gyazo.com/f4f651f519102e28c5b6752aba3ef3d1.png

nicee!!! what logo pack are you using?

Last edited:
can't wait to try this updated v17 as soon as i got back from work :P

anyway what's the logic behind the new OI ? why must the DMs and CMs be marked and so on..and umm, can i use this OI on the last 433 tactic u made?

can't wait to try this updated v17 as soon as i got back from work :P

anyway what's the logic behind the new OI ? why must the DMs and CMs be marked and so on..and umm, can i use this OI on the last 433 tactic u made?

Yes, you can use. These new OI is settled for a better pressing, a better defensive shape and helps to defend the midfielder and wingers from your squad. Players who have an attacking dutie are more likely to do not defend and with this OI they will defend more and better.

REMEMBER WITH THE LAST TACTIC..

You can easily switch to support or even defending duties in some situations. It is a dynamic tactic and you can play with an attacking mentaliy too, and later switch to control. Or just play with control and when taking the lead put players on support. Test and see how it works out for you!

Season 3, first season in Ligue 1. Wow!
Look at the prognose and the predictions. Incredible with the weakest side of the league!
My best players are Nadeau, Boga and Houzé..

b244dfc55996e6f2076eaac5e6540a64.png

717d89ea8d315bc9c1c1b5c1e3a47b04.png

02d9068b15e7f0b1ad5a846680438463.png

c9929848f48f1c5f20143f8528cff405.png

e761dcccaad1763112d30b9ff8cc5671.png

Last edited:
V17 is clearly a magnificent tactic... I think that you found THE new BIG tactic... I continue to test it but it seems me more stable defensively...

I am satisfied to see Jérémy Houzé at this level (it is a player of the team of my city). I had difficulty in keeping him in my effetcif because everybody wanted to buy him. When we know that IRL, the coach never makes him played.

In any case, thank you for your searches and your sharing. Your tactics allows me to play a beautiful party with several clubs (my tradition of Christmas).

;)

Just when I'm about to start a BvB save with your tactic V15, you came out with V17. hahaha.... lemme test it out for 'ya

by the way since you haven't work on new 433 tac yet, i'm just gonna use the last one u made, combine with this latest OI and see what will happen..in the mean time i hope you're actually spending some time on new project :P

by the way since you haven't work on new 433 tac yet, i'm just gonna use the last one u made, combine with this latest OI and see what will happen..in the mean time i hope you're actually spending some time on new project :P
Well.. It would be perfect if you changes the latest tweaks for that V17 into the 433 3 strikers. Even with the new DM, new backs instructions and of course the OI. Let me know! :)

V17 is clearly a magnificent tactic... I think that you found THE new BIG tactic... I continue to test it but it seems me more stable defensively...

I am satisfied to see Jérémy Houzé at this level (it is a player of the team of my city). I had difficulty in keeping him in my effetcif because everybody wanted to buy him. When we know that IRL, the coach never makes him played.

In any case, thank you for your searches and your sharing. Your tactics allows me to play a beautiful party with several clubs (my tradition of Christmas).

;)
Really nice to hear. Let me know about the results in a later stage! :)

Well.. It would be perfect if you changes the latest tweaks for that V17 into the 433 3 strikers. Even with the new DM, new backs instructions and of course the OI. Let me know! :)
Ahh..U're saying everything should be like v17, except the presence of 3 strikers and their individual instructions & roles ?

I've been testing out v17 with a lowly Dutch team I took over mid-season. Already secured a play-off place with the way that the Dutch second tier works. Some great results so far:

View attachment 317556

Thought I was going to get FM'ed by a hoofball team in this game too:

View attachment 317554

Back