ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

What a superb begin of this 3rd season, begun in the Ligue 3 and now for the first time in Ligue 1.

View attachment 732395

Downloadlink: V17.0 PRESS 41221_660702A3-B11B-4790-BA49-120A4715E312 (test)
This is another tweaked V17, so for people who downloaded the previous V17, check this new one out. You can easily switch the duties from the CM's to the situation. ;)

With these OI's..
f4f651f519102e28c5b6752aba3ef3d1.png

Looks great Eriksen!
Do you think i could change the role of the CM's to better suit my squad? Like a BBM and a playmaker? Or would that interrupt the tactic?

Thanks

Looks great Eriksen!
Do you think i could change the role of the CM's to better suit my squad? Like a BBM and a playmaker? Or would that interrupt the tactic?

Thanks
I think you should try it and see how it works out. But can't guarantee anything!

First match of the season... UEFA Super Cup. I'm using V17.0

G8uHKfu.png

Ok mate. Cause you say we can switch CM's duties to the situation, what you mean by that? And what duties?

Thanks
For example, need to score: set all duties (from CM and FB) to attack. For example, need to hold the lead: set all duties (from CM and FB) to control or even defend. This is not a must, just a possible tweak in some situations!

First match of the season... UEFA Super Cup. I'm using V17.0
Fantastic!

For example, need to score: set all duties (from CM and FB) to attack. For example, need to hold the lead: set all duties (from CM and FB) to control or even defend. This is not a must, just a possible tweak in some situations!

Thanks! Will try it out after the season. You still use D-line play with V17? Havent had the chance to read thru all the 375 pages, and dont know if anything is changed since v17?

cheers

Thanks! Will try it out after the season. You still use D-line play with V17? Havent had the chance to read thru all the 375 pages, and dont know if anything is changed since v17?

cheers
I haven't used a drop version this season, but I didn't face teams who plays the long ball. If you face them I would advice to use a drop version, yes.

Congrats to my team, dominated against PSG with such a weak side! :P

View attachment 317528

i can officially say this v17 is awesome, recently won against spurs 4-1...fantastic job CE !

BUT, yeah, i was leading 4-0 in the first half, but you see, the final result means second half was "Jekyl & Hyde"..sheesh quite annoyed actually but still an awesome tac..any recommendation on this kinda prob ? Hehe

i can officially say this v17 is awesome, recently won against spurs 4-1...fantastic job CE !

BUT, yeah, i was leading 4-0 in the first half, but you see, the final result means second half was "Jekyl & Hyde"..sheesh quite annoyed actually but still an awesome tac..any recommendation on this kinda prob ? Hehe
With shouts you could try to let them score more in the second half. Otherwise, I don't know what to do against that! :)

My V17 review:

Let me begin with a word 'Awesome-ness" !!! I plug in the V17, did some tweaks and team-talk and applying the latest OI and test it for 3 match. I'm Manchester United and the 3 games are against Tottenham, Stoke City and ES Tunis (FIFA Club World Cup)

First Match: Tottenham ( Before coming into this game, Tottenham are top of the table with 12 wins and a draw, they seems to be a genuine title challenger for me this season as they brush off Chelsea and MCity away from home.. thus i was expecting this to be a close game. But guess what, in the end i won 7-0!

Second Match: Stoke ( This was a Capital One Cup game so i rested few of my main players to keep them as fresh as possible going into the festive period. I won the game 4-1 )

Third Match : ES Tunis ( This was the game that surprised me the most. I know they are a weak side but the face that they are in the Club World Cup shows that they have something to prove. I won the game 12-0 with a total of 69 shots to them 0 shots, i was amazed by not just what i saw, but they type of football that my team is actually playing.

Overall i would like to say that this version is awesome to the max... From analyzing the game, i realize that when i'm attacking, everybody except the 2 CB are helping out in the attack which also means putting maximum pressure on the opponent. The only concern is that when i'm up against team that play long ball, i find that most of the time i get caught up as it will only leave me with 2 CB to defend and try to win the ball back. But for now, 3 games 23 goals and 1 conceded... i think it's safe to say that is not a really big concern.

What a superb begin of this 3rd season, begun in the Ligue 3 and now for the first time in Ligue 1.

View attachment 732395

Downloadlink: V17.0 PRESS 41221_660702A3-B11B-4790-BA49-120A4715E312 (test)
This is another tweaked V17, so for people who downloaded the previous V17, check this new one out. You can easily switch the duties from the CM's to the situation. ;)

With these OI's..
f4f651f519102e28c5b6752aba3ef3d1.png
Do we need to make a counter or drop version? If so what do we need to change for each tactic?

I never tend to get involved in the forums but I feel I need to thank you for this amazing formation!!! Here's why...

I started a save with Portsmouth, with the idea of getting them back to the premiership but I never expected to do it as quickly as I have, and its all down to your formation/formations! (I've used various versions throughout the save)

1st season - Champions of league 2
View attachment 317453

2nd Season - Champions of league 1
View attachment 317452

3rd season - Media prediction 21st - won promotion through the play-offs
View attachment 317451

4th Season - Back in the prem, but the board gave me no funds what-so-ever and no extra wage budget, had to play a full season in the Prem with the following sack of s**te, including a 33 year old Sessegnon up top haha. - Media Prediction = 20th of course
View attachment 317450

Our wage budget in comparison to the rest of the league...
View attachment 317449

And so, with the odds stacked against us, your formation still managed to grab a few wins and help us finish in a very respectable 12th in our first season!
View attachment 317448

We shipped **** of a lot of goals, but with that team, I didn't expect anything less! Hopefully the board will finally give me some money to go and buy some decent players because I can't rely on Sessegnon for another season!

Thanks again and keep up the great work! ;)

I never tend to get involved in the forums but I feel I need to thank you for this amazing formation!!! Here's why...

I started a save with Portsmouth, with the idea of getting them back to the premiership but I never expected to do it as quickly as I have, and its all down to your formation/formations! (I've used various versions throughout the save)

1st season - Champions of league 2

2nd Season - Champions of league 1

3rd season - Media prediction 21st - won promotion through the play-offs

4th Season - Back in the prem, but the board gave me no funds what-so-ever and no extra wage budget, had to play a full season in the Prem with the following sack of s**te, including a 33 year old Sessegnon up top haha. - Media Prediction = 20th of course

Our wage budget in comparison to the rest of the league...

And so, with the odds stacked against us, your formation still managed to grab a few wins and help us finish in a very respectable 12th in our first season!

We shipped **** of a lot of goals, but with that team, I didn't expect anything less! Hopefully the board will finally give me some money to go and buy some decent players because I can't rely on Sessegnon for another season!

Thanks again and keep up the great work! ;)
well you could try loaning some players ;)

View attachment 317392

This is what happens when you use this one , absolutly incredible tactics.

Sometimes i'm changing some instructions , roles but mostly using unchanged versions .

Tactics and Youri Tielemans doing wonders ...

i'm playing since from cm3 and havent seen this dominant tactic before. i've created lots of succesful teams but this is the yet i proud most :)

Should I tweak the team instructions game to game , or is it an entirely plug and play tactic?

Back