ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Koen, are you using mostly Attack or Control mentality with V17? Also, are you finding that on a lot of attacking corners the midfielders are just ripping shots into a wall of defenders but not scoring many goals?

When I download a tactic and go to the game, the tactic isn't at 'Archived Tactics', why is this?

Hmm only 3-4 games played with this tactic but it's looking quite good. The only thing that is absolutely horrible are the defensive corners my opponents create like 3-5 CCCs per game from corners. Never had any problems with defensive corner before I started using this tactic. Anyone else witnising this? I think for the time being I will just use the defensive corner setup of my old tactic.

Should I tweak the team instructions game to game , or is it an entirely plug and play tactic?

Yes, but it is very simple. If you face a team that is playing the long ball than select drop deeper and 'no offside trap'. If you face a team that is playing no long ball than use the one in the OP, with press.

You can switch player duties to some situations.

Koen, are you using mostly Attack or Control mentality with V17? Also, are you finding that on a lot of attacking corners the midfielders are just ripping shots into a wall of defenders but not scoring many goals?

I play mostly on control now. Than you could tweak the corner setup, mate.

What are the general training and match training for pre season and during the season?
also what about opp instructions?

Happy xmas .

A lot of teams plays a "varied" passing style.
This can be a bit hard to see if drop och press is the option.
Then I usually look at the amount of assist from far away (included their own half)

Like, if they have passing style. We can say, they will hardly long ball
If they have direct style, the will most certainly long ball
If they have varied, it might be difficult to guess.

One thing also Christian
From the report

I can see assist areas
and I can see an amount of long balls assisted
This is always a different number in relation to the text.

You have a map, and text as well were it says "assists from long balls".
usually, I can see a higher number of assists from longballs on the map rather than what is says in text

This may be me just being blind, but on the match report you get on a team the couple of days before the game, where does it tell you what type of pass style they use, as in direct etc?

I have three small questions;

1. If i'm going to make a attack version of V17, is it correct to copy the ''PRESS'' version and remove team instructions
''Push higher up'' and ''Use offside trap'' ? (And change the mentality to ''Attack'' of course).

2. In the tactic both ''CM's'' is on ''Attack'' duty, would you recommend switching that, and to what?

3. Who do i set to take corners, free kicks and throw-ins? (If it's any specific position for each set piece).

well you could try loaning some players ;)

I tried pal but was already overspending by £50k so they wouldn't even pay any wages, there were no decent players worth getting. It's all good anyway, they gave me a £30million budget and a much bigger wage bill so happy days! Europa league here we come ;)

Back