ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I have three small questions;

1. If i'm going to make a attack version of V17, is it correct to copy the ''PRESS'' version and remove team instructions
''Push higher up'' and ''Use offside trap'' ? (And change the mentality to ''Attack'' of course).

2. In the tactic both ''CM's'' is on ''Attack'' duty, would you recommend switching that, and to what?

3. Who do i set to take corners, free kicks and throw-ins? (If it's any specific position for each set piece).
1. If you just want to make an attack version of it you just have to set the mentality to 'attack'.
2. Do you suids your players best. If you play some very attacking players as CM with 'support' dutie than is that your choice. You can easily switch. Two attackings CM's are not a must or an exploid. Change in-match or before.
3. Fullbacks.

Ah, okey.. but what duties do you have you're ''CM's'' on?
And fullbacks is for every set piece?

Ah, okey.. but what duties do you have you're ''CM's'' on?
And fullbacks is for every set piece?
Please, don't make this so hard for me. Why would you even let your Full backs take free kick if they don't have good ratings for free kicks. Just let your FB's take the corners because they just have to 'pass'. Why is it important how I have my CM's? I rotate a lot between players are switch a lot between duties.

And now I am gonna eat.

Please people, why are you even asking me this. OI doesn't come with the tactic. You set OI by yourself and you set it up like this before. And then the question, why don't you change it then to the new ones from the OP?

sorry i thought it came with the tactic, i will copy this then.
Im just in pre season with man utd and ive played 5 and won 5 so its going really well.

Great tactic mate. Moved both wingers to ST positions (F9) and ticked "play wider". Even better results. KUTGW

D -Home W -Away. Predicted 19th.

Won against Lorient and twice Lyon

Last edited by a moderator:
1. If you just want to make an attack version of it you just have to set the mentality to 'attack'.
2. Do you suids your players best. If you play some very attacking players as CM with 'support' dutie than is that your choice. You can easily switch. Two attackings CM's are not a must or an exploid. Change in-match or before.
3. Fullbacks.

Take corners, free kicks and throw-ins is only set Fullbacks??

I have used V17 a few games with Bayern now and so far it's the best ever. 7 games in the league and 41-0 in goal difference.

It took 20 games to break the 100-mark. 20-0-0 104 7 +97 60p.

Last edited:
Started using the tactic 3 matches ago and haven't really had much success. Though we won the match against Liverpool, it was because of luck and nothing to do with the tactic (2 lucky set piece goals).

MOCWln7.png

JBvPsZQ.png

12 and 9 CCC's is pretty insane no matter what tactic you're using. I'm using the v17 tactic, any ideas?

and second match , i'm think the key to the difference is used DM as RPM and unstick: " Be more expressive ". Because last, i used V.15 , scored to more goals but more against
View attachment 317163

Started using the tactic 3 matches ago and haven't really had much success. Though we won the match against Liverpool, it was because of luck and nothing to do with the tactic (2 lucky set piece goals).

MOCWln7.png

JBvPsZQ.png

12 and 9 CCC's is pretty insane no matter what tactic you're using. I'm using the v17 tactic, any ideas?

Yes, my idea is to try some more games. After ten matches you can conclude something and see where it goes wrong!

Yes, my idea is to try some more games. After ten matches you can conclude something and see where it goes wrong!

Cheers, mate! I didn't mean for it to sound like I was fed up or anything, I just didn't know if things like this were normal in the beginnings, or if it was something I was doing in specific. I know how much hard work goes into putting these tactics together :)

I'll keep you posted on my progress. Thanks again!

Anybody scoring many goals from corners, or just lots of shots ripped into keeper / defenders?

Back