ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Had no time to update my progress using 433 because i was having so much fun :P so far i've used it on some away games too against decent teams like Southampton and yeah, still won.. I guess it's working

I have used V17 a few games with Bayern now and so far it's the best ever. 7 games in the league and 41-0 in goal difference.

It took 20 games to break the 100-mark. 20-0-0 104 7 +97 60p.

34 33-1-0 160 19 +141 100p. Finished 32 points ahead of Leverkusen.

Amazing results, thank you!

2NX3iU3.png

8MYb2d4.png

O6avyfP.png

13SUTSN.png

vy0SpPR.png

FF8AKHW.png

Ow9x3tn.png

Won the Premier League, Charity Shield, Europa League, FA Cup and Carling Cup. Lost just 1 game throughout the entire season

Hi Christian, when you started playing with v17 you were a bit higher up the league and probably able to attract better F9 and RPM than a team in bottom division. Do you recommend trying to get higher up the league before using v17 or trying the formation even with very weak RPM and F9 (no gold stars only blue as their ratings)?

Wow! 160 goals and 33-1-0 record. Absolutely loving it!

Greaaaaat results with West Ham United. Thank you so much for sharing!

@Niall76, yes right. I created the tweaked 17 (17.0) in the Ligue 1, so I don't know how it will result in lower leagues. In my opinion, I would use it even in lower leagues and see how it works out. If it isn't working than I would just seek for another role as DM and an another role as striker. Or one of each, but the main problem COULD be the DM role. But haven't tried! Good luck.

Thank you all for sharing the results. Keeps me updating the tactic and I like the feedback in terms of pictures and words. Thank you!

I am a day off to The Efteling, a dutch tycoon park!

Return on the tactics V16 and V17 of our friend ChristianEriksen. Used in my multi-teams game.

First squad : CSKA Sofia (expected to be third and finished ... third)

A little disappointed by my ranking. I thought I could take the title but Ludogorets and Cherno More was too strong. Furthermore, I am not really satisfied with my central defenders. Too weak for this tactics. I take also too many Defensives set rooms. Even by working this aspect during the trainings. A good ranking nevertheless, but I am going to clean the squad and to make an other team. I used V16 to December then V17.

View attachment 317078

Second squad : Sheffield Wednesday (Committed in December when the team was relegable, and promoted in Premier League)

I used V17. Beautiful progress and what a finish. The tactics works great well in CHampiosnhip. Except some regrettable draws at home.

View attachment 317077

Third squad : Hibernian (Committed in December when the team was relegable, and promoted in Premier League)

By taking the team one month earlier, I am a champion. Only with V17.

View attachment 317076

In summary, an enormous tactic!!!;)

anyone could take it dude, anyone......best taker seems logical, no ?

4 man are staying back if needed , 5 man go forward : so the question is : do i pick a stay back if needed or a go forward dude as freekick taker ? because if i let a go forward dude take he freekick i have 1 man less that goes forward . i ask this as my players , when the fk is central , almost allways kicks it over. from the sides it works better.

4 man are staying back if needed , 5 man go forward : so the question is : do i pick a stay back if needed or a go forward dude as freekick taker ? because if i let a go forward dude take he freekick i have 1 man less that goes forward . i ask this as my players , when the fk is central , almost allways kicks it over. from the sides it works better.
tbh you don't need 4 players staying at your own half, 2 is more than enough, and make sure they're fast (in case of counter attack). logically/usually the best takers aren't defenders (except players like baines etc. so put em "go forward")

Ít would be useful to share filters with good players to this tactics. I don't see this info in the thread.

With a few tweaks this is like the diablo tactic. Don't know really how but im am top of the Ligue 1 with team predicted to finish 19th. 12 W 0D and 1L against (PSG)

Back