ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I still cant find the tactic when i download them. Cant import them into game, they just dont show up..
Ayone that can help me, it worked on the beta.

I am having the same problem

Did you guys looked into the folder you are downloading to ? and then move the tactic to the right folder ?

Hmm.. That's very weird. Don't know how to fix that problem for you, guys!

Someone needs to resave the file. Should then be converted to a .fmf (or something), then it'll work. Due to the opening of the steam workshop the tactic files have changed.

Someone needs to resave the file. Should then be converted to a .fmf (or something), then it'll work. Due to the opening of the steam workshop the tactic files have changed.

Does this mean we need to re-upload the file, or is it just the user needs to re-download it?

V5 and V5.1 works fine for me after the release, but I started the save yesterday before the release so i dont know if that is why its still working so good.

Someone say the tactic files have changed and u have to upload them to the new format...

Are these tactics for FMC or the full game .

Is there any difference ?

Cheers

Apparently i got to wait for the game to come through the mail despite prepaying and getting the betakey here from CDON.com.

Brilliant. I will play on monday or tuesday then i guess >< (Weekend ruined, pretty ****** now...)

I play FM demo but i can t import this tactic, not seen when I look after it

First match using that tweaks suggested by Raykillz. Allow me to show u by picture instead.

qzd8sbB.jpg

sinofirre which tactic you use? can you upload tactic here pls

BEAUTIFUL PLAY.

Tweaked by Raykillz.

So I decided to tweak this tactic, not quite sure why I did but I've been getting some amazing results! I started my FM 15 save with many tactics that were convincing such as 6-0 victories almost every single game. I was persuaded into using those crappy tactics but the results were never like that in my save. I've been using this tactic since v1. I switched to v3 and now I'm currently using v5.

What did I tweak?
I actually do too much. In fact, all I really did was take suggestions from what other people have been having success with using this tactic and combining them into one. The tweaks without a quote were implemented by me.

• F9 --> AF
  • Removed all the player instructions except for 'close down much more' on the Striker.
  • Removed 'roam from positions' in team instructions.
  • Set aim at to short on corners.
  • Removed 'use offside trap.'
  • Added 'whipped crosses'
RESULTS.

The reason why this tactic is performing so well is because I'm in the year 2019 with a world class squad, players and regens. I'm in the process of testing this tactic using a fresh new team with no transfers whatsoever. The reason I uploaded this is so you guys can help me test this tactic to see if it's actually a good tactic or just because I have world class players.

I'm using v5 at home and easy games and v5.1 at away and tough games.

use OI of the OP?

sinofirre which tactic you use? can you upload tactic here pls
i'm using OP's V5.1 tactic since I'm managing ManUtd. Did some minor tweaks like the one quoted above. The tactic familiarity is only at Accomplished at time of this post. But the results are coming in just nice.

Can you guys both re-save your tactics please.

It's probably because everything that can be uploaded to Steam workshops - like tactics - are being saved in a different format now that the game is live. They are now saved as .fmf files rather than .tac. Tactics saved in the old format aren't able to be imported. However, if you go into your old save and re-save the tactic it should save as a .fmf file, and be able to be imported into a new save. I know it's a bit inconvenient, but it's the only workaround at the moment.

Since the release tactics in the .tac format no longer work.

They need to be re-saved.

Thanks

Back