ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

BEAUTIFUL PLAY.

Tweaked by Raykillz.

So I decided to tweak this tactic, not quite sure why I did but I've been getting some amazing results! I started my FM 15 save with many tactics that were convincing such as 6-0 victories almost every single game. I was persuaded into using those crappy tactics but the results were never like that in my save. I've been using this tactic since v1. I switched to v3 and now I'm currently using v5.

What did I tweak?
I actually do too much. In fact, all I really did was take suggestions from what other people have been having success with using this tactic and combining them into one. The tweaks without a quote were implemented by me.

• F9 --> AF
The advanced forward (attack) is doing well for me. Make a test and see what suits your striker best!
  • Removed all the player instructions except for 'close down much more' on the Striker.
ADV Forward - only instruction is "close down much more".
  • Removed 'roam from positions' in team instructions.

I have allso removed "roam from positions", in team instructions.
  • Set aim at to short on corners.
Use the corners from V5 and set them to 'short'. (H)
  • Removed 'use offside trap.'
  • Added 'whipped crosses'
RESULTS.

The reason why this tactic is performing so well is because I'm in the year 2019 with a world class squad, players and regens. I'm in the process of testing this tactic using a fresh new team with no transfers whatsoever. The reason I uploaded this is so you guys can help me test this tactic to see if it's actually a good tactic or just because I have world class players.

I'm using v5 at home and easy games and v5.1 at away and tough games.

Last edited:
BEAUTIFUL PLAY.

Tweaked by Raykillz.

So I decided to tweak this tactic, not quite sure why I did but I've been getting some amazing results! I started my FM 15 save with many tactics that were convincing such as 6-0 victories almost every single game. I was persuaded into using those crappy tactics but the results were never like that in my save. I've been using this tactic since v1. I switched to v3 and now I'm currently using v5.

What did I tweak?
I actually do too much. In fact, all I really did was take suggestions from what other people have been having success with using this tactic and combining them into one. The tweaks without a quote were implemented by me.

• F9 --> AF

• Removed all the player instructions except for 'close down much more' on the Striker.

RESULTS.

The reason why this tactic is performing so well is because I'm in the year 2019 with a world class squad, players and regens. I'm in the process of testing this tactic using a fresh new team with no transfers whatsoever. The reason I uploaded this is so you guys can help me test this tactic to see if it's actually a good tactic or just because I have world class players.

Is this before or after Beta?

BEAUTIFUL PLAY.

Tweaked by Raykillz.

What did I tweak?

• F9 --> AF

RESULTS.

I'm using v5 at home and easy games and v5.1 at away and tough games.

The tactics seem identical mate

5.1 still working fine for me so just gonna stick with that :)

I just realized that somehow 5.1 changed from control to attacking. You can either change 5.1 to control or redownload it in my OP.

I still cant find the tactic when i download them. Cant import them into game, they just dont show up..
Ayone that can help me, it worked on the beta.

Just beat United 5-0 with Liverpool using v5.1 with some of the tweaks mentioned in Raykillz post. Thanks for a beautiful tactic!

Last edited:
Back