ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Thanks! :) and btw, do you still have a screenshot of the previous OI's you had in the OP?
Going to try a save with the V16, the last time i used it it was incredible but the save got broken for some reason...

I'm using this with City and its amazing. just wanted to ask do anyone use one or 2 more tactics? is one tactic enough and is it independent of other that team use?

thanks

1) It would be go to tactics and press at the kit of the position at the right. Than you can see what attributes needed to be good for that position. Than you can press F5 and search for players with good ratings for that attributes.

2) Doesn't mind.

3) Doesn't mind. See what suits best!

4) No, just a 'Messi' type player, not a 'Crouch' one, apart from their skills.

5) Hmm.. Set FB as corner takers.

Thanks a lot! :D

Also thanks to manutdforever90

My winning record has improved, but I'm noticing that the majority of my scoring chances are coming from throw ins or corners. I haven't been able to make many chances from open play or build up play. Has anyone noticed the same?

Agree the v15 41221 best for my gateshead team in the premier league latest patch using latest o i's no tweaks just plug n play.

Anyone else played chelsea with this tactic and get demolished every single time?

The best tactic ive tried from you is your V13 (with IF's) but that dosent seem to work nearly as good anymore and since then your 433 (3 strikers) is the beast it seems.. God i miss the patch were V13 was insane (tried all your tactics and none works as good as your V13 did)

I'm a struggling to get results against the bigger teams and some away games. I am using Ajax in my first season and ECC games I am struggling. Do you have any advice on how I could tweak this a little?

Im not enjoying any tactics ever since the new update. My newcastle side just got trounced 6-0 at home. I used the OI and everything.

Well, I'm going to start 2018-2019 season with Real Sociedad in Liga BBVA. I get third position in two previous seasons with v6-shark tactic and v5. I'm going to change to Beautiful Play. I see that v17 only has Press option. I'think than we can still use v16 drop option. Is this right?

I've blown big halftime leads in my last two away games.
4-1 up at Nuneaton and drew 4-4.
4-1 up at Macclesfield and lost 5-4.
Perhaps I need to switch to counter but I'm not sure how big a lead to get before I do it- maybe a two goal lead?

By the way - the F9 is scoring lots of goals - since I turned 'shoots less often off'.

Last edited:
Niall, I normally switch to the drop formation and select 'retain possession' and 'much lower tempo'.

I tend to wait until the 75th minute to use it, and it's seen out both 2 goal and 1 goal leads.

I've even still scored a few goals with these options selected to secure all 3 points.

If you have a 3 goal lead I suppose you could use this any time after half time.

Back