ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I'm not sure if you already made this or if it was one of the versions, but I looked at OP, saw formation, and made my own tactic, which you can call a tweak of yours if you like. DLFs can be changed to any supporting role except CFs, Wa can be changed to IFa, CMa can be changed to APa, CMd to BWMd, DMs to DLPs or BWMs and FBs to any supporting role...depending of course on players at your disposal. I left things simple for your convenience. I did not download any of your tactics, I just thought this would suit your formation best.

Last edited:
Making the move to inside forwards is a good move. Wonder if you have noticed a weakness in M.E. I have as well with regards to overloading areas int he final third.

It's all about combinations. Having roles that drag players out of space so others can attack. If you have centrehalfs chasing DLF's/F9's for example and FB's struggling to deal with FB's or CWB's then IF's have a free role and space to inflict damage.

Crosses aren't the most dangerous thing in this game, cutbacks from the byline and exploiting channels are, in my opinion.

Love this thread though. Top work Koen

It's all about combinations. Having roles that drag players out of space so others can attack. If you have centrehalfs chasing DLF's/F9's for example and FB's struggling to deal with FB's or CWB's then IF's have a free role and space to inflict damage.

Crosses aren't the most dangerous thing in this game, cutbacks from the byline and exploiting channels are, in my opinion.

Are you chrissy from dugout forum? I read some of your work there, very inspiring, if that was you.

I advice you to use the OI completely from the OP and don't leave it to your assistant. The OI's are for this latest tactic a must!
And.. I advice you to rotate in training method. Than fitness, than defesive positioning, sometimes it is good to rotate between that.

Its working very well with OPs I'm 2nd after 26 games and in the knockout stages of the Europa League after 5 wins in 6 games in the groups.

this is my best result so far. Will post an update at the end of the year with all the Screenshots

Interesting 2017-2018 season for Sheffield United. Those curious about V17 would probably like to see this. Here are the results:

View attachment 316390
View attachment 316389
View attachment 316388

Please note that I was using Guzzla's Nxt tactics through the 11/25 Leeds match, after which I switched to V16 and V17 (mostly 17). My results were inconsistent in the league, especially away, and I ended up finishing 6th after finishing 2nd the year before (my first year in the league). However, I also won the FA cup and The Champions League. Results were especially impressive in Europe as I finished first in a group with PSG, Dortmund, and Athletic Bilbao, then defeated Gladbach, Arsenal, Real Madrid (won 6-0 second leg), and PSG in the final. Not bad for a Sheffield United team that 4 years back was in League 2.

I would say that if the away performance can be improved a bit we can officially say this is a perfect tactic. So thanks to Koen and everybody else who helped!

Koen are u suggesting that V18 works even better than V17 ?? THAT CAN'T BE TRUE, because V17 is near-perfection already ! oO)

Yes, I have noticed it. Great job from you also! Thanks to the IF's my AFB are doing a great job by exploring the space on the left and right side. Maybe I have to search for improving the defense.. But..

So far at 1st place after 10 league games with Crystal Palace.

I'm not sure if you already made this or if it was one of the versions, but I looked at OP, saw formation, and made my own tactic, which you can call a tweak of yours if you like. DLFs can be changed to any supporting role except CFs, Wa can be changed to IFa, CMa can be changed to APa, CMd to BWMd, DMs to DLPs or BWMs and FBs to any supporting role...depending of course on players at your disposal. I left things simple for your convenience. I did not download any of your tactics, I just thought this would suit your formation best.

I am going to test this and see how it works out. I will let you know about the results!

Koen are u suggesting that V18 works even better than V17 ?? THAT CAN'T BE TRUE, because V17 is near-perfection already ! oO)

Haha, pretty hard to see. As I am now testing the tactic with Crystal Palace in England. A whole different team in a whole different league. I will soon put the V17 as a test with Crystal Palace and see what works best. Let you know!

Interesting 2017-2018 season for Sheffield United. Those curious about V17 would probably like to see this. Here are the results:

View attachment 735442
View attachment 735444
View attachment 735447

Please note that I was using Guzzla's Nxt tactics through the 11/25 Leeds match, after which I switched to V16 and V17 (mostly 17). My results were inconsistent in the league, especially away, and I ended up finishing 6th after finishing 2nd the year before (my first year in the league). However, I also won the FA cup and The Champions League. Results were especially impressive in Europe as I finished first in a group with PSG, Dortmund, and Athletic Bilbao, then defeated Gladbach, Arsenal, Real Madrid (won 6-0 second leg), and PSG in the final. Not bad for a Sheffield United team that 4 years back was in League 2.

I would say that if the away performance can be improved a bit we can officially say this is a perfect tactic. So thanks to Koen and everybody else who helped!

Greaaaat! Thanks for the feedback. I have an unused tactic slot you can try the V18 if you like. But, that's not a must off course! Keep it up!

I am going to test this and see how it works out. I will let you know about the results!

Haha, pretty hard to see. As I am now testing the tactic with Crystal Palace in England. A whole different team in a whole different league. I will soon put the V17 as a test with Crystal Palace and see what works best. Let you know!

Greaaaat! Thanks for the feedback. I have an unused tactic slot you can try the V18 if you like. But, that's not a must off course! Keep it up!
Greattt ! Can't wait for the results :P meanwhile I'm gonna stick w V17 fr awhile, having fun with it

Beautiful Play - Version 18
Below you can find the version 18. I am still trying to improve the tactic, but for today I can't test the tactic, I guess. That's why I leave the downloadlink here and hope to get some feedback from you. Test the tactic and let me know!

Downloadlink
Version 18 (TEST PACK)

Counter tactic isn't tested yet. (Just for last minutes used)

View attachment 316367 View attachment 316366
Keep in mind I lost first two games because of an old version.

Beautiful Play - Version 18
Below you can find the version 18. I am still trying to improve the tactic, but for today I can't test the tactic, I guess. That's why I leave the downloadlink here and hope to get some feedback from you. Test the tactic and let me know!

Downloadlink
Version 18 (TEST PACK)

Counter tactic isn't tested yet. (Just for last minutes used)

View attachment 735500 View attachment 735503
Keep in mind I lost first two games because of an old version.

nice set of tactic there ! will test it this evening . only thing that confuses me : i see a lot of countertactics using SLOW tempo .
i tought countertactics employed a FAST tempo . what did i miss here ? peace

nice set of tactic there ! will test it this evening . only thing that confuses me : i see a lot of countertactics using SLOW tempo .
i tought countertactics employed a FAST tempo . what did i miss here ? peace

Oops! Set it to 'fast tempo', my bad.

Allright then ! :p
btw it would be nice too if you could add some favorite ppm's per playing position in OP .

using v17 with arsenal, and apart from one result which cost me a place in champions league :S , its doing brilliant, thank you very much :D

2pqlz55.jpg

ChristianEriksen what is your Pre-season training and During-season training for version 18 with cystal palace?

Back