ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Niall, I normally switch to the drop formation and select 'retain possession' and 'much lower tempo'.

I tend to wait until the 75th minute to use it, and it's seen out both 2 goal and 1 goal leads.

I've even still scored a few goals with these options selected to secure all 3 points.

If you have a 3 goal lead I suppose you could use this any time after half time.

Thanks very much!
At 1-0 up v Braintree I changed to counter and puts CMs and FBs on defend and changed RPM to Dmid defend and we saw it out ok.

20611bbee9.jpg

I made some tweaks to V15 and made them fit my FC Barcelona team, the results were quite amazing. I'll share it with anyone wanting to test try, note that I've only tried it with Barca.

Hello mate!

What is your generell training out and your match training for pre-season and During-season? OI is included in tactics? Do you play with the same tactics on both the home and away? Or you make any changes? My final question is whether you think this tactic fits Chelsea FC and PSG?

Would really appreciated for the help bro

Yeah I very often lose leads as well... Don't know if it has to do with this tactic or if it's just the game.

I have made some changes to the tactic for my Verona team. I changed to defensive midfielder and inverted full backs, and I ticked "hold on to the ball" and unticked "work ball into the area" and "pass to space" (not the exact english phrases, my game is in another language)

The results has been a little better, I've climbed the table a bit and now I'm at 12th place. Although the board expect me to qualify for CL, so I have to win most of the remaining games. Should be possible though, as I now have 60% posession most of the time and about double the shots of my opponents. I see less silly giveaways, and less counter attacks. I think when morale gets higher my attackers will score more often and then the results will come

What patch did you guys have most success with and with what tactic?

What a superb begin of this 3rd season, begun in the Ligue 3 and now for the first time in Ligue 1.

View attachment 732395

Downloadlink: V17.0 PRESS 41221_660702A3-B11B-4790-BA49-120A4715E312 (test)
This is another tweaked V17, so for people who downloaded the previous V17, check this new one out. You can easily switch the duties from the CM's to the situation. ;)

With these OI's..
f4f651f519102e28c5b6752aba3ef3d1.png

Hello mate!

What is your generell training out and your match training for pre-season and During-season? Do you play with the same tactics on both the home and away? Or you make any changes? and where is the press version and the drop version in V17? My final question is whether you think this tactic fits Chelsea FC and PSG?

Would really appreciated for the help bro:)

Here you have my results for now with the v17 and the OIs:
YQtozN7.png

I only did one transfer (Lucas Romero for DM). I'm thinking about putting as raumdeuter the wingers cause they usually are inverted. We'll see. I have to get in CL, so. If you want more info about my save or anything tell me :)

(UNFINISHED) VERSION 18
As I don't have the time to make a huge test I upload the (unfinished) version 18. It's just a attacking press version of the tactic and the inside forwards are back. Below you can find the downloadlink..
Version 18

View attachment 316528

View attachment 316527

Note.
Select at player instructions for goalkeeper to 'pass to backs'. The OI's are in Dutch but look at the color and select 'weaker foot'.

Some information.

Facing a long ball opposition tactic?

Go to team instructions and select 'drop deeper' and deselect 'offside trap'.

Hold the lead tweaks.
Use a 'counter' mentality/tactic and/or use on of the thousand other possible tweaks, like using two defensive midfielders, change duties to control, automatic, defend or use for example full backs.

Last edited:
Christian V17 and V18 is for which patch 15.2.1? On which did you test it? And could you upload image with OI in english please. THX

Great JOB

Looks great!
Will try it out in PL, Championship or League 1. You use offensive as mentality even on away games with Palace?

cheers

Already testing it. 0-3 against Granada (easy team, usually).

I'll update you in 2 hours or less.

(UNFINISHED) VERSION 18
As I don't have the time to make a huge test I upload the (unfinished) version 18. It's just a attacking press version of the tactic and the inside forwards are back. Below you can find the downloadlink..
Version 18

View attachment 735108

View attachment 735111

Note.
Select at player instructions for goalkeeper to 'pass to backs'. The OI's are in Dutch but look at the color and select 'weaker foot'.

Some information.

Facing a long ball opposition tactic?

Go to team instructions and select 'drop deeper' and deselect 'offside trap'.

Hold the lead tweaks.
Use a 'counter' mentality/tactic and/or use on of the thousand other possible tweaks, like using two defensive midfielders, change duties to control, automatic, defend or use for example full backs.

Hi Koen! For the goalkeeper instructions, wich i select? distribute to Fullbacks or centrebacks?

I have tried 3x F9 with ticked "play wider". Results are unreal as for now. Posted my tweak few pages back.

Mate,

I can't select 'play wider' in the F9 role?? only in possession i can select 'run wide'.

I hereby I have to leave the test for today. Lost first two league games, but after those defeats I tweaked the tactic and uploaded it as the V18 test, at previous page. Since then won everything!

Again, the tactic isn't finished as I think I need to tweak the tactic for my Crystal Palace defensively. But, for example an Ajax side, the tactic can be good defensively as it is. That's why I like to see screenshots from you, guys!

View attachment 316508

I am about to try your new V18 tactic with my Ajax side, I'm currently halfway through my first season lets see how it goes!
Also, do you think another role other than F9 would work?

Back