ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Used the V18 tactic last night for about 5 games in which I won 3 and drew 2. That included coming back and getting draws against both Arsenal and Man City.

Quick question Koen, when would I use the attacking press rather than the normal press tactic?

the v18 counter doesnt work for me , tried it in some tough away games but got smashed away . the midfield trio uses moving into channels ( all 3 have this ) , so would it break the tactic to change the rpm into another role ( which can't use move into channnels as only rpm can do this ) ?

the v18 counter doesnt work for me , tried it in some tough away games but got smashed away . the midfield trio uses moving into channels ( all 3 have this ) , so would it break the tactic to change the rpm into another role ( which can't use move into channnels as only rpm can do this ) ?

Yeah the counter doesnt really work. Its pretty much just a few less instructions and a mentality change but all the players play to the same role and have the same instructions. Which by nature are very attacking.

A RPM is not really a pivot in a midfield for a counter tactic you would want a more stationary player. Perhaps an anchor.

DM D , CM au , AP A , 2x IFs and a CFs , thats how i have it now + flexible teamshape instead of fluid . needs testing :)

Last edited:
Got some time to tweak the tactic!

Downloadlink: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4...TROL_F0298DB4-8C53-44C0-990F-B5CC13D7301B.fmf
Update 29/12/2014 - 15.56 hour

If you're managing a really weak team, I suggest you to pick a good counter tactic as 3rd tactic. Make a copy of the tactic above (upload it twice in tactic screen) and change for one tactic the mentality to attack. Remember, got damaged by long balls from the opposition? Try 'drop deeper' and untick 'offside trap'.

Stil first season, no transfers, prediction 18th.. (K)

View attachment 316304

Training
In-season, balanced at average, rest before and after, match tactics.
But.. against big boys and all away games defensive positioning.
Pre-season just focus on tactics at average, no rest.

Last edited:
could someone pass me the link for version 15.1.3
grin.gif
?

Eriksen , what is the difference between this new one and the v18.0 from some hours ago ? :P

you mean defending set pieces or just the behaviour of the defence in overall ? what setups do you have in mind ? tonite i have time to test some . ps : why did you choose for a rpm ? because of the move into channel option ? because if you want to make it better it defensivly you might think of changing the whole midfield trio setup too , no ?

you mean defending set pieces or just the behaviour of the defence in overall ? what setups do you have in mind ? tonite i have time to test some . ps : why did you choose for a rpm ? because of the move into channel option ? because if you want to make it better it defensivly you might think of changing the whole midfield trio setup too , no ?
No, the problem is. I want to make a more steady defensive (not set pieces). But I am playing with a very weak Crystal Palace so it is hard to see if it is the tactic, or the qualities of the players. So I hope someone can re-download the tactic (updated the link just two minutes ago) and make a test with an other club (doesn't mind which one) and see if it can result in a better performance than the prediction of the club and see if the defense is more steady now.

I did some new tweaks to the tactic and replaced the downloadlink. So download V18 again and you have the latest one! Really happy with it now! :)

Back