ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Used Version 16 last season, won PL(for the first time in the clubs history) and the FA Cup:) This season has started even better, now i´m using Version 17!

Pictures added are, League standings in january 2018, my current starting 11 and Wesley Sneijders BPL stats at the age of almost 34;)

View attachment 735699View attachment 735703View attachment 735707

Hey!

I was actually thinking about starting a new save with West Ham with their squad from 2014 and saw your amazing results and became more eager to start a new save! But had some issues I was wondering, were you using version 16 of page 1? with OI from page 1 and training from page 1? How did you use this tactic for home and away? and my last question is what does your invidiuella training like? Sorry if I ask too much questions, but you know when you have achieved these kinds of incredible results especially with West Ham, i become curious!

Would really appreciated for your help, would be gold!

Do you think V17 Works with Barcelona or bettter V18??
Ter Stegen
Montoya
Pique
Bartra
Alba
Busquets
Iniesta
Rakitic
Messi
Neymar
Suarez

Ter Stegen
Montoya
Pique
Bartra
Alba
Busquets
Iniesta
Rakitic
Messi
Neymar
Suarez

First off, just about every tactic works for Barca.

Secondly, why not just try it rather than asking? You would have found out by now rather than sitting here waiting for a response.

Ter Stegen
Montoya
Pique
Bartra
Alba
Busquets
Iniesta
Rakitic
Messi
Neymar
Suarez

I would go v18

Bravo
Alba
Pique
Vermaelen (Cover)
Montoya
Busquets
Xavi (CM)
Iniesta (AP)
Neymar AML
Messi ST
Suarez AMR

(Pedro AMR while Suarez is out)

First off, just about every tactic works for Barca.

Secondly, why not just try it rather than asking? You would have found out by now rather than sitting here waiting for a response.
He was only asking, calm your jets man

He was only asking, calm your jets man

Just trying to save him some time. Much easier and quicker to just test a tactic out rather than sit and wait for responses. Plus those type of questions are a bit redundant. Especially when you are asking if it works for the best team in the game.

So, no need for you to get worked up from my constructive response :)

Hey!

I was actually thinking about starting a new save with West Ham with their squad from 2014 and saw your amazing results and became more eager to start a new save! But had some issues I was wondering, were you using version 16 of page 1? with OI from page 1 and training from page 1? How did you use this tactic for home and away? and my last question is what does your invidiuella training like? Sorry if I ask too much questions, but you know when you have achieved these kinds of incredible results especially with West Ham, i become curious!

Would really appreciated for your help, would be gold!

No problem!

1. Use V17 from post #3723, with the OI from that page (page 373). Or wait for V18.
- Team training is from page 1.

2. Hire the best scout u can to scout next opponent. Then do whatever match preparation he tells u.
- Scout attributes are: Judging player ability, Judging player potential, determination and tactical knowledge.

3. Train players for their role.

4. If they play direct or long passes, use DROP. Anything else, use PRESS.

And my final tip would be to read through opening post and look around this thread. U can pickup some tips almost from every post ;P

ChristianEriksen works wonders! :)

Tactic review.
Overall, I am happy with it so far. I am currently in my first season with Crystal Palace using version 17 and 18. I am doing a serious test and see if I could tweaks some things and see which version is the best. At this moment I can't tell you which version is the best so far. The test is with Crystal Palace in first season, without transfers. The prediction of my team is 18th.

View attachment 316213

In like 80% of my matches I focus on 'defensive positioning' at training. Still we got already 40 goals conceded. It is hard to say if this is because of the tactic, or because of the qualities from my players. That's way too much in my opinion. I am trying to make the tactic solid at the back.

But, it is hard to conclude if it is because of my players, or because of the tactic. That's why I need your screens and feedback. Don't forget to tell me which tactic you are using and which OI's!

I can only see a Press version for v17, where is the drop version??

I'm using the newest version on my Swansea-team.

1st. Season:

Came 3rd, 6 points behind Chelsea and United.

2nd. Season:
Just started playing, but I managed to beat Barcelona 3-0 at home(!). I will provide screenshots this time, after I finish this 2nd. season.

PS: Bony is a monster.

I'm using the newest version on my Swansea-team.

1st. Season:

Came 3rd, 6 points behind Chelsea and United.

2nd. Season:
Just started playing, but I managed to beat Barcelona 3-0 at home(!). I will provide screenshots this time.

PS: Bony is a monster.

Thanks! Thanks! Looks good. Good luck this season. Woud love to see a screen at end of the season!

No problem!

1. Use V17 from post #3723, with the OI from that page (page 373). Or wait for V18.
- Team training is from page 1.

2. Hire the best scout u can to scout next opponent. Then do whatever match preparation he tells u.
- Scout attributes are: Judging player ability, Judging player potential, determination and tactical knowledge.

3. Train players for their role.

4. If they play direct or long passes, use DROP. Anything else, use PRESS.

And my final tip would be to read through opening post and look around this thread. U can pickup some tips almost from every post ;P

ChristianEriksen works wonders! :)

Thank you for your answers, it is really appreciated! But how do I know when I should use the drop version or the press version? Is it just to use the same version 17 for each season or needed i change something?

Thanks mate

ChristianEriksen - I playing FM 15 not too long, but I can see that your tactic is great. I've two question: 1) What about OI's, usually used the assistant prompts. I can do next, whether the game will suffer? Second question - Are you using motivational interviewing during the match?

I forget about 3rd question - Have you got filters with key attributes to your tactic?

Last edited:
Back