ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Treble with West Ham 2018

Seriously... This is the V17 from post #3723, page 373.

View attachment 315991

Let me know if you guys want some screens from FA Cup final and the CL final, or anything else:D

Thanks again for this AMAZING tactic!

Is the tweaked 17 the same as v19 from the opening post? Im confused as to what is the current best tactic.

Currently the best tactic is the V19. Forget about the V18, just download the V19 as it is so good. I am 100% sure the V19 is doing better than the V17, as I left the V18 behind and tweaked the V17 into a new superb one, V19!

Still working on the new OP. Oi's and training in an half hour online!

Seriously... This is the V17 from post #3723, page 373.

View attachment 736389

Let me know if you guys want some screens from FA Cup final and the CL final, or anything else:D

Thanks again for this AMAZING tactic!

Thank you for the screens. Love to see that! You are doing a really good job for West Ham. Keep it up!

And oh, curious about what you think about the V19, which I think is a bit better. Really!

Hi Christian,

What do you think if i change the CM's role to advanced playmakers?

Will it work? and if i do shall i keep the same player instructions or do i need to change them? i ask so because most of my midfielders are AM and not centers.

Thank you for the screens. Love to see that! You are doing a really good job for West Ham. Keep it up!

And oh, curious about what you think about the V19, which I think is a bit better. Really!

Thank u!

I haven´t tried V19 yet, my preseason for 2018/19 is just about to start now. So I will give your V19 a go this season.

I will keep u posted :)

Still using 17.0 - smashing results at home for Lowestoft. Away, I'll win one 4-0 then lose one 4-0, be 3-0 down - set it to overload and lose 3-2. I'm not sure how to set up to get results more consistent. I'm thinking about just attacking from the start. Any ideas from anyone?

Hi Christian,

What do you think if i change the CM's role to advanced playmakers?

Will it work? and if i do shall i keep the same player instructions or do i need to change them? i ask so because most of my midfielders are AM and not centers.
I think CM's work better than AP's. But you can have a test and see if it works for you! :)
But, when I would not use a CM's and would use AP's on second place.

Just like the F9, my second choice would be a CF and can work even better for some.

sorry if iv missed it but what about ur set pieces who do you get to take them. goin to give this tactic a try with my ath madrid save first time using it.

Hmm... I know its the 3 first games, but... I have the same starting 11 from last season, when I won the treble. :/

V19
View attachment 315946

Your Crystal Palace save was really impressive!

Hope it gets better soon :)

Hmm... I know its the 3 first games, but... I have the same starting 11 from last season, when I won the treble. :/

V19
View attachment 736523

Hmm.. Not a good start, no. See if you could fix it, mate!

What Role would you have RvP/Falcao as? CF or F9?
I don't know. I don't play with such big clubs. But see what suits best after some games!

sorry if iv missed it but what about ur set pieces who do you get to take them. goin to give this tactic a try with my ath madrid save first time using it.
Doesn't matter. :)

Dear Christian,

Please, help.
I can not insert the 19 version in the tactics and I do not know what I am doing wrong.
I had put normally all the other tactics.
If any one else could help ...

V19
View attachment 736523

Sometimes a tactic needs a couple of 10 games to be ready for the season. Even if it is fluid, or almost fluid, if just one aspect of the tactic isn't suiting the players it can be an awfull tactic. Give it some more time and I think it will be better than the V17.

Back