ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Christian how do I put filters?
I hate .fmf files.. XD

Download. Open the winrar. Click File > Extract here. Cut all the files and drop into folder: C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\filters. Go to Football Manager. Load career. Press F5. Above on the right you can upload them!
I know but it don't see filters.

For some reason I can't get decent results with V19. Defense is leaky as a sieve... I'll be switching back to V17 which worked well for me. Keep up the good work!

For some reason I can't get decent results with V19. Defense is leaky as a sieve... I'll be switching back to V17 which worked well for me. Keep up the good work!
I think V19 is better in attack. Maybe you can set the defensive player instructions from V17 to V19.

I think V19 is better in attack. Maybe you can set the defensive player instructions from V17 to V19.
For me quite the opposite, I don't score as much as I did with V17. Of course, it could be that the players are underperforming...

The V19 is just little tweaked defensively from the V17. I selected no 'pressing method' in the V19. In the V17 I selected 'close down less' and the other one 'much less'. Below I put a downloadlink for a tactic with the V19 attack and the V17 defense.

https://www.mediafire.com/?qagnypy8o4gybnb

Made some changes to the tactic instructions, absolutely whooped a better Atletico Madrid 5-1 in the Champion's league, hopefully my results improve now.

Last edited:
Filters in .FMF doesn't work. You should export it and save in .pft extension.

Thanks a lot for share all this.

MAKE SURE YOU SET THE OI'S FROM THE OP. CLOSING DOWN ON THE OPPOSITION STRIKERS IS SUICIDE. NO CLOSING DOWN!

Back