ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

it doesn't seem next to the other tactics when I try through the game to insert it.
Of course I have downloaded it normally and put it in the file with the tactics but still I can not see it.
Does it matter that is a rar file ? I make it also fmf but no result.

it doesn't seem next to the other tactics when I try through the game to insert it.
Of course I have downloaded it normally and put it in the file with the tactics but still I can not see it.
Does it matter that is a rar file ? I make it also fmf but no result.
If you download the pack, open it with Winrar. Select File > extract here.. and than you can search for the tactic links! :)

Thanks !
It was very easy. Sorry I took you some time for that.

Best regards,
Panos

I think CM's work better than AP's. But you can have a test and see if it works for you! :)
But, when I would not use a CM's and would use AP's on second place.

Just like the F9, my second choice would be a CF and can work even better for some.

thanks for the reply.

So if i change the CMs to advanced playmakers do i leave the same player instructions or do i have to change them?

Hi, Christian! Amazing work, I just bought FM15 and started to make my "research". I want to try your tactic but there's a little thing that I don't understand. There are two versions: V19.0 and V19.1. Is the 19.1 the latest version or one of them is for being used when you play home against a weak opponent and the other for when you are the underdog? Thanks a lot!

Hi, Christian! Amazing work, I just bought FM15 and started to make my "research". I want to try your tactic but there's a little thing that I don't understand. There are two versions: V19.0 and V19.1. Is the 19.1 the latest version or one of them is for being used when you play home against a weak opponent and the other for when you are the underdog? Thanks a lot!
Good luck using the Beautiful Play tactics, mate. It is very simple, if you face a team that uses the long ball, than switch to the drop version (19.1). If you face a team that just pass, like a Barce for example, use the press version (19.0).

Yup, it is with penalties but with so much foreigners (what I don't like but had too :@) a good results, with 7 CCC's against 0.
Edit: Oops, sounds a bit racist, lol. It's just that I try to make a full squad of one nationality. Every career!

View attachment 315936

Yeah I know, but when Southampton crushed me 1-4 at home, I was in shock :P I was hoping for for 0 losses all season XD

BUT I haven´t lost a game after that horrible match against Southampton!

Just beat Man City
View attachment 315935
I´m qutie pleased with that result :)

Good job with the V19 :)

Hi guys, I haven't played for a pretty long while, but I've been using guzzlas tweak which worked wonders for me with Newcastle. Won the the league 3 years in a row with the last two seasons managing over 100 points and just 1 loss. I'm just wondering if his version is still working? I'm going to start my 4th season now having already won every competition I've been in. So if anyone's still using guzzlas tweak let me know if it's still working with the new patch. Thanks!

Hi guys, I haven't played for a pretty long while, but I've been using guzzlas tweak which worked wonders for me with Newcastle. Won the the league 3 years in a row with the last two seasons managing over 100 points and just 1 loss. I'm just wondering if his version is still working? I'm going to start my 4th season now having already won every competition I've been in. So if anyone's still using guzzlas tweak let me know if it's still working with the new patch. Thanks!
Other thread. A guy decided to see it more than just a tweak and made a full new thread at this forum.

Hello guys. Sorry for my ignorance, but if I put filters in the folder and then I go to FM to load them it don't see anymore. I know it see filters in .ptf format. Ho can I do? Sorry for my english.

Last season I used version 11 with my RB Leipzig side and won the league ( 2018/2019), now into 2019/2020 season and decided to use the newer version 19, had a full pre-season, same group of players, fluid tactics and results have been dreadful. Looking very vulnerable at the back, striker who scored 30 in all competitions last season is struggling to score although I'm getting a lot of goals from my wide men.

My last game against Wolfsburg I won 6-4, last season I conceded 3 goals once in Europa league and had the best defence in the league ahead of Bayern. My defence this season looking very messy, conceding from crosses and was destroyed by Abubakar from solo runs.

Hello guys. Sorry for my ignorance, but if I put filters in the folder and then I go to FM to load them it don't see anymore. I know it see filters in .ptf format. Ho can I do? Sorry for my english.
Download. Open the winrar. Click File > Extract here. Cut all the files and drop into folder: C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\filters. Go to Football Manager. Load career. Press F5. Above on the right you can upload them!

Last season I used version 11 with my RB Leipzig side and won the league ( 2018/2019), now into 2019/2020 season and decided to use the newer version 19, had a full pre-season, same group of players, fluid tactics and results have been dreadful. Looking very vulnerable at the back, striker who scored 30 in all competitions last season is struggling to score although I'm getting a lot of goals from my wide men.

My last game against Wolfsburg I won 6-4, last season I conceded 3 goals once in Europa league and had the best defence in the league ahead of Bayern. My defence this season looking very messy, conceding from crosses and was destroyed by Abubakar from solo runs.
****, doesn't look to good. I advice you to switch back to the versions 11, in that case. Or when you put up at lot of screen I can help you out, maybe!

Back