ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

.tac still work, i just downloaded the full game and imported the two tactics... both works

.tac still work, i just downloaded the full game and imported the two tactics... both works
Same for me, upgraded to Beta and unextracted the files to where I always did, everything works fine (maybe yet). The only thing is they don't work like they did before :D

I got it!!!!

Continuing on the Cardiff save atm, and the tactic till works!

Maybe its only in FMC that you cant import.

But that message I got was from SI Support regarding importing the tactics.

how does this tactic do with the update to the full game?

Im in first season with Cardiff in PL after i got promoted.

signings been medicore part from splashing the cash on Balanta, and im sitting 5th atm!

View attachment 330484

im using 5.1 <3

I have soem issues with some players tho, Guidetti dident like my team talk that secured us a win in the FA cup vs sunderland, and i told him im the boss. Now hes on the transferlist despite beeing my backup striker to macheda >< Im not taking **** from anyone!!!! MAGATH EDITION!

Btw, i will maybe stream FM tomorrow, so if any of you guys are keen to watch me be prepared for crapploads of fun!

Last edited:
Did you settle on tweaks for 5.1? The stream sounds good. I assume on twitch or something?

.....and another fabulous result.

ylak5fl.jpg

i'm sensing something great forthcoming.

Loved your Koen tactic couple of years back. Hope this one will be better than your Koen back then. (H)

I'm using V5 and V5.1 with Man United.
Man defence is leaking like a sieve!

And I mean bad, like vs Celtic im 4 goals down.
And vs some other random team im 3 goals down.

Might go back and try v1.1 or v1.

Keep up the good work tho, I love this tactic.

View attachment 330475

Cardiff City - Road to Stardome v5.1

Aaron's performances so far, mandatory screenshoot to explaine how well we been doing! He is a BEAST! So far he is the best DM i have seen on FM2015.
View attachment 330480

Our Form. Can i keep this up??
View attachment 330479

Live from Ethiad
View attachment 330478View attachment 330476View attachment 330477

How will we fair???? Stay tune for an update of this post.

The game itself was a souleating heartwrecking nuclearblast ><
I set counter, push higher up and close down more, use offside, pass into space and work into box aswell as whipped crosses and run at defence. Some changes u might think, but i was under no illusion that 9/10 times i would leave ethiad with 0 points. Well, thats what i did aswell, but it should ahve been 3 in a game i totaly dominated! I was denied by the woodwork several times, had macheda put it in the woodwork, hit it on the rebound, hit the right post, the left post, the back of the GK, and 10 people trying to slide the ball over the line only to se a long clearance save the day for city. I could go on, but you get the picture, this was just not my day :/

I conceeded fro mset pices only so quite happy with that, and i do realize i need to work on that.

View attachment 330471View attachment 330469

Last edited:
I'm using V5 and V5.1 with Man United.
Man defence is leaking like a sieve!

And I mean bad, like vs Celtic im 4 goals down.
And vs some other random team im 3 goals down.

If you are leaking, figure out HOW you are onceeding and fix it.
Everything is fixable!!!! If you lack pace at the backline, and push defenders up the pitch and play an opponent that will try long balls behind you're defence yo uare in troubble.

This years FM has more focus on hands on approach in full manager mode, and its brilliant.

Want to protect a lead? now you actually can. Moving AMC to DM can make huge difference this year.

im not leaking, and im freggin Cardiff in PL!!!

View attachment 330467

not a bad season using 5.1. won the league with 93 points even though i went 20+ games unbeaten i started to get an injury per game. most of them 3-4 months long so my form collapsed a bit. at one point i could barely make a bench it was very frustrating. lewandowski was out after christmas so i think he would have quite easily hit 40+ goals.

also won the carling cup and beat barca in the CL final. lost the fa cup final to QPR.

Does this work for the full game release? I tried to download version 5 and 5.1 but the games doesn't find it

I would like to hear, if anyone could help me with some problems I have had. I have been using the v5.1 and v3 tactics with FC Nantes in Ligue 1. I have build up a pretty good team, as it is my 4th season with them.
  1. My strikers have not been scoring any goals lately. The primary source of goals have been mine central midfielders(after corners) or my wingers(repost)
  2. I concede a lot of goals after crosses, corners and free-kicks.
  3. I draw too many games 1-1 or 2-2 against mediocre teams.

Started using v3 after my Bristol City team got promoted to the Championship. Predicted bottom half, won it after 39 games.

Started using the 5.1 in the Premier League. After 31 games I'm second in the league. I probably have the worst squad in the premiership on paper. Got a 36 year old Lucho Gonzalez boasting an average rating of 7.90, 19 year old Bonazzoli on loan is currently the top scorer with 31 goals(4 more than Falcao). About 4-5 players in my starting eleven were there from the start.

Pretty amazing this, almost getting a little boring.

Back