ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Eriksen : Yesterday you were so happy with v18 , now you made a v19 based on v17 . why didnt you continue on v18 ?
so v19>v17>v18 is that that way you see it ?
But why ? V18 was so good u said . what did change in your mind my friend ? :)

also : i looked up v17 and your v19withv17defence but original v17 has no tackle hard for rpm set ;)
you felt cd much less for dc's didnt work well ?

Last edited:
I'll test the new one with Burnley. Seems perfect as my laptop just had a virus and had to system restore. Will post results end of the season

11 games 9 win 1 draw 1 lose with newcastle
good version
way much better than extinction tactic

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced a bad turn of results in the New Year. Whenever I get to January my results seem to all of a sudden go bad, before January I am playing like a team on fire!! I have had this with all of the tactics here.

I have tried to use more attacking players in more attacking roles (Change the duties of the central midfielder's and the full backs to attack), and tried giving more encouraging team talks, but it just doesn't help.

Just wondered if anyone else had come accross this and if so what you did to counter it?! Thanks.

I'm about to win the Premier League (1st. season) managing QPR! :) Only made a few signings like Balanta, Depay and Romero.

This tactic is literally amazing. I'll provide screenshots tomorrow, promise.

I'm about to win the Premier League (1st. season) managing QPR! :) Only made a few signings like Balanta, Depay and Romero.

This tactic is literally amazing. I'll provide screenshots tomorrow, promise.
wtf first season w QPR, bought 3 of the hottest wonderkids ? so many budget huh oO)

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced a bad turn of results in the New Year. Whenever I get to January my results seem to all of a sudden go bad, before January I am playing like a team on fire!! I have had this with all of the tactics here.

I have tried to use more attacking players in more attacking roles (Change the duties of the central midfielder's and the full backs to attack), and tried giving more encouraging team talks, but it just doesn't help.

Just wondered if anyone else had come accross this and if so what you did to counter it?! Thanks.
team cohesion, if you sign or release too many player, cohesion most likely reset to 0
you can see clearly from tactic familiarity reduced a bit

testing this new version, kinda like it how the ball move
great job

Wonderful tatic! Won everything with Southampton on 2nd season (League, FA Cup and Europa League) just using v12. On my 3rd season I've started using v17 and results are still very good.

YET I can say that 50% of my goals ALL come from corners and subsequent corners situations... it's a bit frustrating :\

Hello. I got some questions about the D-LINE.
Can tell me if the instructions detailed by Jassar are still valid for the FM 15? Following is a description of it in the topic on their tactical FM 14:

"**"D-line play**

thanks ABBES, VEEZ & ROMAIN
Before every match you need to go to team instructions and make changes to the defensive line

Weaker opponents -----u will have deeper defensive line with no offside
Stronger opponents-------u will have high defensive line with offside ticked

D LINE is just not limited to weather your opposition is stronger or weaker than you.
Here is one more way to judge the D LINE

If we look carefully in the next opposition scouting reports."
Look at the stats that i have highlighted in the box
From here i know how my next opposition will play

In this case FULHAM dont play long balls -why? because after almost half the season they have no assist in goals via long ball (SO MOST PROBABLY I WILL KEEP HIGH D LINE )
FULHAM dont play WIDE football ....why?-because they have not scored a single goal from crosses .They have conceded 5 from crosses(SO MOST PROBABLY I WILL PLAY DOWN THE FLANKS )
FULHAM play passing game and narrow football-why?---they have all their goals from passing and they havent scored from crosses (SO THIS INDICATES ME THAT THEY PLAY THROUGH THE MIDDLE AND SCORE BY PASSING THE BALL AROUND------SO I WILL PLAY NARROW AND HIGH D LINE TO STOP THEOR PASSING GAME ) "

link:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...read***********************jassar*******.html

Eriksen : Yesterday you were so happy with v18 , now you made a v19 based on v17 . why didnt you continue on v18 ?
so v19>v17>v18 is that that way you see it ?
But why ? V18 was so good u said . what did change in your mind my friend ? :)

also : i looked up v17 and your v19withv17defence but original v17 has no tackle hard for rpm set ;)
you felt cd much less for dc's didnt work well ?

***Please read***

Okay, were should I start.

It is really hard to create one tactic for everyone, that fits every team and makes every team playing for a place at the top of the table. That last one, is my target. I. want to create an overall tactic for different kind of teams and were people could be champions in first season with Crystal Palace.

As I am not a company, I can'f let my employees testing the tactics. Sometimes it is really hard to see if is because of the form of the player, the quality of the players or the tactic settings. Specially in defence this is sometimes hard to see.

I made three versions in a couple of days because I sometimes listen to much to people. A guy said the defence was very leaky from the V19 and I immediately made a version V19 with the V17 defence. But maybe it has more to do with his players.

Football Manager is not something as 1+1. A tactic can be great for someone and awefull for someone else. This is for every tactic! And sometimes I want to make a version FOR EVERYONE, which is not possible in Football Manager 2015.

I hope I can see many screens from you guys. Makes it a lot better to see where I need to fix te tactic.

Ps: will upload player filters link in an half hour.

Okay, listen. Did you bought some players? This could have a bad effect on the players and the results. In my careers, I do just one transfer in januari for my first squad. All my other transfers are for my youth squad.

You can try to focus on, for example fitness of defensive positioning as training. If the weakness is that you don't score than set the training to 'attacking movement'. Sometimes, it has to do with form and there less you can do about it. You just can rotate more players (so set players in the match line-up who played the best averages in the last few games) or let your players know they have fo work harder for it by putting training to 'high' for some weeks.

Good luck!

Hello. I got some questions about the D-LINE.
Can tell me if the instructions detailed by Jassar are still valid for the FM 15? Following is a description of it in the topic on their tactical FM 14:

"**"D-line play**

thanks ABBES, VEEZ & ROMAIN
Before every match you need to go to team instructions and make changes to the defensive line

Weaker opponents -----u will have deeper defensive line with no offside
Stronger opponents-------u will have high defensive line with offside ticked

D LINE is just not limited to weather your opposition is stronger or weaker than you.
Here is one more way to judge the D LINE

If we look carefully in the next opposition scouting reports."
Look at the stats that i have highlighted in the box
From here i know how my next opposition will play

In this case FULHAM dont play long balls -why? because after almost half the season they have no assist in goals via long ball (SO MOST PROBABLY I WILL KEEP HIGH D LINE )
FULHAM dont play WIDE football ....why?-because they have not scored a single goal from crosses .They have conceded 5 from crosses(SO MOST PROBABLY I WILL PLAY DOWN THE FLANKS )
FULHAM play passing game and narrow football-why?---they have all their goals from passing and they havent scored from crosses (SO THIS INDICATES ME THAT THEY PLAY THROUGH THE MIDDLE AND SCORE BY PASSING THE BALL AROUND------SO I WILL PLAY NARROW AND HIGH D LINE TO STOP THEOR PASSING GAME ) "

link:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...read***********************jassar*******.html

*** D-line and anticipating read ***

This is an superb example from Jassar's thread last year. This is an excellent example of how to anticipate. Read about the 'down the flanks' and 'play narrower' anticipating tweaks.

Their is still a way you can win the game if you don't anticipate. But some little tweaks can affect the results in such a good way.

For example, Liverpool FC plays many times in an 41212 (narrow) formation against me. Guess three times where the space on the pitch will be? Yes! On the flanks. Then I will play 'narrower' and 'exploit the flanks'. Is FM this logic sometimes? Yes!

Yes, these lines from Jassar are still valid and an excellent writing of how to anticipate.

POSSIBLE LITTLE TWEAK.
Go to players instructions for DM (Roaming playmaker) and for CMR (AUTO) and select for both 'mark tighter', if opposition midfielders break to your defence.

Back