ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

So V19 is now with the defensive instructions from V17? And is this to download on front page?!

Gott nytt Year
Nope. I still prefer the V19 with the new defensive settings (downloadable in the OP) as I won the Premier League with Crystal Palace with it. But other maybe prefer some other version, that's up to them.

V17 - Downloadable at page 373 and OP.
V19 - Downloadable in OP.
V19 with the defensive settings of V17 a few pages back.

Erik, now I'm at the 2nd season and after doing a few experiments, I'll try your new v19 (not the one with v17 defense, but the one on the OP). It's going to be versus Benfica. I'll play 4 matches and I'll screencap and write what I saw. Thank you!

What role would you play Van Persie in? False 9?

And Falcao? Complete Forward or Advanced Forward/poacher?

corner takers?? what position?? i don't score any goals from corners am i do something wrong??

I started the season with V18 and the first two games ended 3-0 and 1-3. Then I swished to V19 and the next two games ended 8-0 and 9-0. Great work!

I have personally found with lower end league or lower teams that leaving your general training on defend and your match training on attack movement or defensive positioning depending on the strength of the opponent allows me to be very solid at the back :)

Hey christian do you personaly ever use a counter mentality for the harder away games? If so do you only change the mentality or any other instructions.

Hi there! My team now only seems to be able to score from set-pieces (90% of those are corners)... Has anyone else had this? Is this normal when you play the tactic with your team Christian?

I did some tweaks, put my striker in a Cmp.Fwd. role my RCM w/ support role and changed to mentality to attack. Also tweaked some instructions but still all the same. Thanks for any feedback guys :)

I'm currently testing V19 with Burnley in Prem (predicted 20th).. The friendlies look good, even smashed Juventus in Friendly Cup Final with 4-0!!

Just finished my first season with QPR using V19. Only tweaks I made were both CBs close down less, DM and RCM mark tighter, LCM shoot more often.

View attachment 315517

Signed this beast for £1m. This is the reason I selected 'shoot more often' for the LCM. If you don't have someone with good longshots then I wouldn't recommend doing it.

View attachment 315516View attachment 315515

That's the only signing I made before the season. Signed a couple more in January as I had injuries to key players. Giovinco, Ings, Keracan and then Zapata on loan came in Jan.

View attachment 315514

Great tactic Christian.

What are your views on changing the GK To Sweeper Keeper? aka Neuer as a SK-Support/Attack? think it'll affect the tactic badly?

Back