ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

What are your views on changing the GK To Sweeper Keeper? aka Neuer as a SK-Support/Attack? think it'll affect the tactic badly?

I use Sweeper Keeper and it seems to be okay. I'd use it if you're using the tactic which pressures high up the pitch.

Nope. I still prefer the V19 with the new defensive settings (downloadable in the OP) as I won the Premier League with Crystal Palace with it. But other maybe prefer some other version, that's up to them.

V17 - Downloadable at page 373 and OP.
V19 - Downloadable in OP.
V19 with the defensive settings of V17 a few pages back.
Emm Koen, too much tweaks here and there, I got confused... Which one do u recommend, and are there any additional tweak(s) for that recommended tactic ? Please clarify, thx in advance !

Emm Koen, too much tweaks here and there, I got confused... Which one do u recommend, and are there any additional tweak(s) for that recommended tactic ? Please clarify, thx in advance !

so u moan about too many tweaks, then ask for additional tweaks? ... ok

so u moan about too many tweaks, then ask for additional tweaks? ... ok
dude wtf f off ! asshat i ain't being crybaby bc of too many tweaks, i'm just confused fullstop

annoying pfft if you don't wanna answer then don't..

yeah report this. PFFT

//anyway Koen done reading thru few pages back and OP, got my answer. Any other than the 'mark tighter' tweak...?

dude wtf f off ! asshat i ain't being crybaby bc of too many tweaks, i'm just confused fullstop

annoying pfft if you don't wanna answer then don't..

yeah report this. PFFT

//anyway Koen done reading thru few pages back and OP, got my answer. Any other than the 'mark tighter' tweak...?

First of all, I recommend the V19 (with OI). Try that tactic and see if it suits your squad and get you good results..

I know for 95% a lot people are satisfied with it. But, a tactic is never finished and can with some little tweaks do much more for you. So, see how it goed, analyze and tweak.

Like I said, lot of opposition midfielders broke through my defense. So I decided to tweak. But when I was managing Crystal Palace I hadn't this problem. So tactics can be different for everyone and with little tweaks you can do so much.

So, just play with the V19. Not good and don't want to tweak? Try V17.

*** Please read ***

Don't ask me which version I recommend in the future. I always recommend the latest version. I don't bring out a new version if I not confident the results are better with the new one!

But..

This is Football Manager..

Every career is different, every squad..

But every latest version is possible to work fine.. With or without tweaks!

Hey Christian, i was Wondering, Will you update the tactic after march update ? Because i cant play fm Before That date and i'd really like to try it out. Thanks

Alright done tweaking and stuff. One more, about the IF + WG combinations, can i switch side between them ? afraid i might disrupt the balance of the formation/tactic...and if i change the role, i must change the PI too right ?

Last edited:
*** Please read ***

Don't ask me which version I recommend in the future. I always recommend the latest version. I don't bring out a new version if I not confident the results are better with the new one!

But..

This is Football Manager..

Every career is different, every squad..

But every latest version is possible to work fine.. With or without tweaks!
Yeah understood.. Everything's okay till you released V19 with V17 tweak, which startled me a lil thus the confusion. That's why i asked which one is recommended. Sorry.

Ok so the first with V19 is SLBs match. And the last is Barcelona. Anyone who has played with Barcelona, I ALWAYS lose :/ Anyone can give me some tips to win them? I always get 1 goal first but they score too and then it's a festival of Barcelona goals..

ecRXXhl.png

If you need caps of my players tell me. It's 2nd season.

Just finish my second season with Ac. Milan, i'm using V17 this years and i won everything. Is incredible!

I only change freekick settings, and corner settings both for attack and defence.

I send out in champions league, Man Utd, Barcelona adn Bayern and i won the final against Schalke 04.

My team is not so good is the tactic that is fantastic.

My team are: Diego Lopez, Abate, Alex, Rami, De Ciglio, Romero, Honda, Pereyra, Menez, Thauvin, Torres

i will post some screen as soon as i can.

THANKS CristianEriksen

Hey Christian, i was Wondering, Will you update the tactic after march update ? Because i cant play fm Before That date and i'd really like to try it out. Thanks

Proabably, yes!

Alright done tweaking and stuff. One more, about the IF + WG combinations, can i switch side between them ? afraid i might disrupt the balance of the formation/tactic...and if i change the role, i must change the PI too right ?

Yes! You can switch. Switch PI also!

Ok so the first with V19 is SLBs match. And the last is Barcelona. Anyone who has played with Barcelona, I ALWAYS lose :/ Anyone can give me some tips to win them? I always get 1 goal first but they score too and then it's a festival of Barcelona goals..

ecRXXhl.png

If you need caps of my players tell me. It's 2nd season.

Well, you can try this. At least, Barcelona is playing a really strong passing game, I think. You can try to disrupt that passing game by play narrow. Herefore the spaces are small and you can better press against teams who play narrow. In attack you can try to exploit the flanks to create danger from the sides.

wow just played my first match with bolton (season 2 after promotion) - in mid table, played swansea and won 7-1!

Started a save with Shrewsbury Town about 2/3 weeks ago, they are in League 2 in England.

I used the V17 and 1st season I won the League 2 title, 2nd season I won League 1 and Johnstone's Paint Trophy, 3rd season I finished 3rd in The Championship but lost in the play-off semi final, 4th season I destroyed the league with about 105/110 points.

Finally reached The Premiership with little Shrewsbury and I'm 7th after 14 games.

I changed the DM Roaming Playmaker to DM Defensive Midfielder and changed the LW Winger from Support to Attack.

Overall a fantastic tactic, well done.

Christian, results have been great so far with Wolfsburg, I'm on my way to win the Bundesliga after a 2nd place in first season. What about the press constantly saying you're having a very physical approach, and having quite too many yellow cards, specially between the more aggressive players?
Thist thread is amazing rigth now, thank you for your work.

Back