ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I must say I decided to give V19 another chance and it seems to work. The defense is still still guilty of complete collapses or just odd moments, though.

My first game with your tactic with 2 little tweaks 1st mentality to counter and 2nd with tempo set to much higher tempo.
But i have some questions do you think that we must untick from PI of the right MC and on DMC the Run wide with ball and the dribble more;

My first game with your tactic with 2 little tweaks 1st mentality to counter and 2nd with tempo set to much higher tempo.
But i have some questions do you think that we must untick from PI of the right MC and on DMC the Run wide with ball and the dribble more;

No, I don't. When midfielders run wide with ball other players run more out of their position to run into spaces.

And the dribble more on the right MC? i think that if is a more def player we must untick. let's see the second match with celta.. I play without Messi. He is injured.. grrrr

Nice match

After 20 min that the score was 2-0 i change mentality to Attacking and the result comes easy.. What really makes the tempo? i think if we can score we can change to high? mor not?

And the dribble more on the right MC? i think that if is a more def player we must untick. let's see the second match with celta.. I play without Messi. He is injured.. grrrr
Why do you play counter with Barcelona? If you think you need to untick that, it is fine. I play with a more controlling type at that position with a low pass rating. And I rather want him to lose the ball high upfield!

Why do you play counter with Barcelona? If you think you need to untick that, it is fine. I play with a more controlling type at that position with a low pass rating. And I rather want him to lose the ball high upfield!

Because they started very aggressive and had some scoring opportunities . I switched to counterattack and managed to balance the match and win

Hello. First, excuse me for my poor English , I'm French . I decided to use version 19 of your tactics, from the start of my second season with AS Monaco . I wanted to know what was the difference between the version PRESS and DROP ?

Thank you :)

Nice tactic. I've made a few observations and changed to my preference to TRY and make it more solid, for me personally. I must point out that I'm playing as Spurs and I've changed the right side to be IF (Lamela) and left to be winger (Chadli). I found that the two wide men with attack duties were running away from play when building up and so I've changed Lamela to support and this seems to create a lot of chances for Chadli. Lamela and the F9 drop back and play the ball in field where they play the ball forward to Chadli's run. It just seems to keep the ball a bit better and keep a bit more flow, imo.

also, I hate the way DMs behave in this version and FM13. Seems impossible to keep them in front of the CB's. You take closing down off and they just let payers waltz pastand then give them any closing down and they urn into a headless chicken. I'm ideally wanting him to sit in front of the CB's and then sit at the edge of the centre circle (oppositions half) when attacking to fill the space and stop breaks..it would also be ideal if he offered himself to wide players when they are in possession. The closest I seem to have gotten to this is with a deep lying playmaker (s) with default pressing. He still doesn't sit in the hole though and doesn't offer out wide, but he does seem to stop more counters. Anyone else with ideas?

He still doesn't sit in the hole though and doesn't offer out wide, but he does seem to stop more counters. Anyone else with ideas?

I have the same problem. I normally use an anchor as DM... I play as real sociedad atm and i got ruben neves on a cheap loan to protect my defense, seeing that Samper is a bit weaker defensively.

I feel i'm leaking goals even if i set everything to defensive vs the somewhat bigger teams or on away.

@Eriksen, why did you decide to drop the anchor role in favor of a roaming playmaker? Against a 4-2-3-1, i kinda get destroyed. Both sides have 4+ CCC's each game and the one who can finish the best, wins...

Nice tactic. I've made a few observations and changed to my preference to TRY and make it more solid, for me personally. I must point out that I'm playing as Spurs and I've changed the right side to be IF (Lamela) and left to be winger (Chadli). I found that the two wide men with attack duties were running away from play when building up and so I've changed Lamela to support and this seems to create a lot of chances for Chadli. Lamela and the F9 drop back and play the ball in field where they play the ball forward to Chadli's run. It just seems to keep the ball a bit better and keep a bit more flow, imo.

also, I hate the way DMs behave in this version and FM13. Seems impossible to keep them in front of the CB's. You take closing down off and they just let payers waltz pastand then give them any closing down and they urn into a headless chicken. I'm ideally wanting him to sit in front of the CB's and then sit at the edge of the centre circle (oppositions half) when attacking to fill the space and stop breaks..it would also be ideal if he offered himself to wide players when they are in possession. The closest I seem to have gotten to this is with a deep lying playmaker (s) with default pressing. He still doesn't sit in the hole though and doesn't offer out wide, but he does seem to stop more counters. Anyone else with ideas?

Forgot to add - IF (s) has get forward more tcked

I used the original tactic with Everton and won the Prem first season. Lost 2 games in the prem all season, sadly both to Liverpool.

Alright! 3 Strikers time!
Downloadlink: V20 - 3 Strikers Beautiful Play

Screens later.

Three complete strikers at front, two central midfielders, one defensive midfielder and four defenders.

Try! Try! Try!
damnit CE. i'm a sucker for ur 3 strikers tactic. argh! (6)
will test & see if this V20 is anywhere near or better than your previous 3 strikers tactics.

I have the same problem. I normally use an anchor as DM... I play as real sociedad atm and i got ruben neves on a cheap loan to protect my defense, seeing that Samper is a bit weaker defensively.

I feel i'm leaking goals even if i set everything to defensive vs the somewhat bigger teams or on away.

@Eriksen, why did you decide to drop the anchor role in favor of a roaming playmaker? Against a 4-2-3-1, i kinda get destroyed. Both sides have 4+ CCC's each game and the one who can finish the best, wins...
Well, Defensively you both are totally right. But, when we have the ball the DM (when not playing as a roaming playmaker) couldn't get a rating higher than a 7,0. And yes, I do look at ratings for positions. Only when I was using a roaming playmaker he managed to score a rating higher than a 7,0 and this is probably because of the attacking movement he got.

Against a 4-2-3-1. You can try to play narrower to destroy the passing game of the opposition. Or just set manually man mark to make it more clear which defender needs to cover a specific man.

Three strikers (without 3 strikers! XD)
Downloadlink at the bottom of the OP.

View attachment 314656

Why 'without 3 strikers'? Because I don't have strikers due to financial problems. Of course, it isn't logic to play with three strikers then, but I justed wanted to see how things went.. Not bad for a predicted 10 Paris FC without strikers.

Tried using that v20 3 strikers tactic. fuh!! I'm lost for words. BvB went unbeaten for whole season. see my attackers' stats

You did it again CE!!!

Back