ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Won Champions League and Spanish Cup with Valencia with V19 both PRESS and DROP. Gonna try v20 version as a 3rd tactic, I want to see how the game learns how I play.

I'll try to finally win the League, cos Madrid ended first with 101 points... and me second, with 100!!!! :O

Hi,

I got promoted with Barnet with this tactic and am doing ok in League 2 despite having no cash to spend!

I am missing so many chances though and a bit leaky in defence when winning, do you advise any changes for lower league teams?

I was 3-0 at home at HT and just drew 3-3, it seems a regular occurrence at the mo!

Cheers

Hi,

I got promoted with Barnet with this tactic and am doing ok in League 2 despite having no cash to spend!

I am missing so many chances though and a bit leaky in defence when winning, do you advise any changes for lower league teams?

I was 3-0 at home at HT and just drew 3-3, it seems a regular occurrence at the mo!

Cheers
Well, when you are up with 2-0 or 3-0 at HT. I wouldn't say anything. I would just start the second half, go above to team talks and select 'encourage' or something. That will help you a lot with holding the lead.
And the missing of chances is just quality, I think.

Well, when you are up with 2-0 or 3-0 at HT. I wouldn't say anything. I would just start the second half, go above to team talks and select 'encourage' or something. That will help you a lot with holding the lead.
And the missing of chances is just quality, I think.

How do you use team talks when you're losing or can't manage to get the ball in the net? I try to encourage but doesnt help

That's what often happens for me now, I have good players but my attackers seems to almost need a rebound and an open goal to get it in.

It's frustrating, the wingers in v19 run free, but shoot when they have no angle even though the F9 is free in the middle and they even have the PPM looks for pass...

How do you use team talks when you're losing or can't manage to get the ball in the net? I try to encourage but doesnt help

That's what often happens for me now, I have good players but my attackers seems to almost need a rebound and an open goal to get it in.

It's frustrating, the wingers in v19 run free, but shoot when they have no angle even though the F9 is free in the middle and they even have the PPM looks for pass...
The way of team talks I just told to you is just for 'hold the lead'. If i am losing then I am agressive and tell them to 'turn things up in the second half' or something. Well, you can try to set one (or both) wingers/IF's at support.

The way of team talks I just told to you is just for 'hold the lead'. If i am losing then I am agressive and tell them to 'turn things up in the second half' or something. Well, you can try to set one (or both) wingers/IF's at support.

Yeah, okay.. But say if it's 0-0 or 0-1 in the 70th? I've tried to encourage and to push forward but no real result. If anything, it's been negative.

Did you try to "play wider" and "use the flanks"? I've tried that and works sometimes, especially of course against 3-men defenses. I also quickly tick "hold the ball" if I take the lead, it's not often I lose the lead, I lose my points when the other team scores first.

I wonder how much difference there is between the leagues, I play in Serie A.

I'll try to use the wingers as support.

Which OI from OP(I see 2 versions) are for 3 strikers tactic? I want to test it :).

Team: Beşiktaş
Year: 2019-2020

9 match. 9 win. 43 goals. 8 goals.

Thanks

The V19 1 tactic you use it for home and the other 1 for away? or you stick with 1

CE, I'm currently using your V17. I'm Manchester United and i was thinking of plugging in your V19 and test out. I realised thr's a Press and Drop version but i usually play with the Press version but when up against big teams which should i use? The Press or nxt v5? I use the nxt v5 bcoz i'm at least able to draw against tough team away from home but i want to win. What shld i take note or what shld i change

My away form is 3rd in the league for this formation but home form I'm 16th! (24 teams)

The V19 is by far the best tactic I've used. Was reluctant to switch away from the V13 because it worked amazing for me, but I don't regret switching to V19. Thanks once again for creating such an amazing tactic.

YESS. In my second season on ATHLETIC BILBAO got the "double". Champion of the Spanish league and King's Cup. In the UCL fell in the quarterfinals against the strong Man City.
I used the V19. The tactic is very consistent and reliable. I made some adjustments focusing on my cast, how to test FC function, and put defensive functions during the game to keep the advantage.

Something very important is to remain attentive to the D-LINE. That is the secret of everything. Look at the scout's report as well as the speed of opposing strikers to decide whether backs the defensive line or rises. Important to note that some opponents technicians with good tactical knowledge changed your game system against my team over the game, getting into more long balls. Then I got smart and retreated to defensive line and avoided taking balls in the back.

At times I felt vulnerable defense, especially at the end of the game or during the game, especially after the 70 minutes there any defensive super version ChristianEriksen?

Overall, congratulations tática.Segue some prints.

View attachment 314496View attachment 314495View attachment 314494View attachment 314493View attachment 314492

Hi guys i´m from Argentina and i have a problem with V19: I always win de game easily, but in the last 20 minutes i conced a lot of goals. I tried a lot of changes in the instructions but is imposible to hold the lead. Any help? Thanks for the tactic Cristian, is amazing. Last thing: can u explain me when you use Drop and Press? I didn´t find and explanation on the post. Thanks and sorry for my english.

Back