ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Eriksen,

How important would you say it is to have right footed winger as IF? Would it make any different with a left footed?

Thanks

I am still using the tactic from when the game first come out and still doing really well with it! It's the one using Anchor Man and F9. Think it was v2 can't remember but it's been ages since!

I think you must do a new topic for 4-3-3 to speak only for this tactic mate...

@Christian

Hi i've been using NXTshark with my Fulham save. I am in my 2nd season and just got promoted to the prem and wanted an alternative option, so i have DL'd v19 PRESS, V19.1 DROP and v20.2TWK.

I remember using your tactics in fm2014 with some success and its quite apparent that you've done the job again hence the massive amount of activity on this thread. There are way to many posts for me to browse thru to try and quickly find the answer i am looking for so i was hoping you would be kind enough to explain to me what the difference is between the PRESS and DROP tactics are and what you feel is the ideal situations to use them in please?

I am "assuming" (without looking thru individual player instructions) that PRESS is for when your chasing the game or need a goal and DROP is when your protecting the score?

Also, i was wondering what you feel is the most consistent tactic out the 3 to use? Not sure if you have put them thru a tactics testing league at all so don't have any idea. I'lll probably start having a read through but might take a while to find what im looking for so might as well just ask out right :P

As i mentioned, ive been following the NXTshark thread and only just had a browse at this one for first time since i got FM2015 for christmas.

Here is my team. I've made 7 additions since i got promoted. Seb Corchia, Nicola Murru (loaned back to Cagliari for 1 season), Gil Romero and Joe Gomez. Also purchased 3 of the players i had on loan (Stafylidis, Coquelin and Souare).

GK Stekelenburg + Kiraly
RB Sebastien Corchia + Tim Hoogland
CB's Nikolay Bodurov + Joe Gomez + Emanuel Mammana + Dan Burn
LB Kostas Stafylidis + Pape Souare
IF's Andrija ZIvkovic + George Williams + Patrick Roberts + Dorin Rotariu
CM's Scott Parker + Lucas Romero + Gaston Gil Romero + Chris David + Josip Radosevic + Francis Coquelin + Emerson Hyndman
CF's Kostas Mitroglou + Cauley Woodrow

before you ask, yes i did buy the rest when i was in the championship :p

Thanks in advance for your help :)

I have the same problem. I normally use an anchor as DM... I play as real sociedad atm and i got ruben neves on a cheap loan to protect my defense, seeing that Samper is a bit weaker defensively.

I feel i'm leaking goals even if i set everything to defensive vs the somewhat bigger teams or on away.

@Eriksen, why did you decide to drop the anchor role in favor of a roaming playmaker? Against a 4-2-3-1, i kinda get destroyed. Both sides have 4+ CCC's each game and the one who can finish the best, wins...

Try playing the DMC as a half back and put the two wide players on support. I find that with the fluid structure of the tactic the wide men track back while on support and the half back still pushes upfield to offer a passing option. I'd be interested to know your thoughts on this too, Christian :)

In 43 games I've scored 94 and conceded 87!! Some serious defensive issues with v19.

In 43 games I've scored 94 and conceded 87!! Some serious defensive issues with v19.
Have the same defensive issues. I concede many goals from corners, crosses and long shots from the left central area... it may be down to my big lack of quality players for the division I play in. Every team report I receive in every position they have a few 4.5/5 star players... Still performing well tho, currently 16th in the Vanarama Conference with Staines, March 2016, 12 pts clear of relegation zone, 10 games to go. Got to mention that I play in classic mode and I instant result the matches...

Im having the same problems with V19, seem to draw most of my games when I score 1 so do they, when I score 3 so do they etc.
Cant seem to pick up more than one win on the bounce!

Christian Eriksen who should performs corners? V20 of course ;)

So I've left Barnet now in League 2 and moved to Fleetwood in league 1, still the same issues at home! I've even beaten Middlesbrough and Spurs in the CC but lose consistently at home. Help!!

Struggling at home?
But need to tell you.. I am not struggling at home and I don't see screens from those who are struggling.

1# Use one IF/WINGER at support.
2# You can try to use an advanced playmaker (support or attack) at the RCM.
3# Try attacking mentality at home.
4# I don't get enough information.. It is you guys don't scoring? Is it you guys are conceding? Are you still dominating?

5# If you are struggling, try something like #1 and #2. I am not a god, I am not having all kind of answers and I can't find a solution for every probleM. I AM NOT A COMPANY, HAVE NO EMPLOYEES AND YOU ALL ARE ADULTS, I GUESS.. OR ALMOST. TRY SOMETHING ON YOUR OWN AND REPORT BACK!

Last edited:
PEOPLE WHO STILL WANT TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 'PRESS' AND 'DROP', CHECK THE OP!

And I cannot response to all of you.. (maybe I should make my own company of it ^^)

Last edited:
I am not offended, even if it seems to. It's just that I am always working to improve the tactic. And if people complaining about some part of the tactics than I want them to help me with improving the tactic instead of just complaining and waiting for a new version of the tactic. I don't want to do everything on my own, otherwise I just can leave everything for my own.

And I know for some multiple reasons.. For a lot of people where the tactic isn't working is just because of wrong decisions and because of not willing to tweak the tactic. It's not always the tactic.. Below is how I see it...

It's not because of the tactic when it isn't working, it is because of the ME or because of my own manage faults!

Hi Christian,

again in I have the same problem with the CM's.
i think mainly because my players are MC/AMC so they can't perform well in just CM's role.
in your older tactics where you had both as advanced playmakers they played great. they do also play great with guzzlas NXT5.

if I chage them to AP both what instructions shall I give them? And also what abt the DM? He stays as roaming playmaker ? Wouldn't he conflict with the advanced playmakers?

Hi Christian,

again in I have the same problem with the CM's.
i think mainly because my players are MC/AMC so they can't perform well in just CM's role.
in your older tactics where you had both as advanced playmakers they played great. they do also play great with guzzlas NXT5.

if I chage them to AP both what instructions shall I give them? And also what abt the DM? He stays as roaming playmaker ? Wouldn't he conflict with the advanced playmakers?
I think it will conflict with the roaming playmaker if you set the CM's to AP. You just can try another role for the CM's (try it as AP for example) or use the filters to choose the right central midfielders.

Back