ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Tried it V Norwich and ran out 5-3 winners @ Carrow Road.

Had to drop the d-line mid match and change from Attack to Control each time they scored with exception to their 3rd goal as gam was over.

Got caught out by my LWB leaving space behind him which was crossed for their first goal, a penalty and a long shot from the edge of the area as seen at the bottom.

View attachment 313639View attachment 313638

Pre match i swapped my Left IF to W Support - He scored twice and my RW to IF attack - He got 3 assists

Last edited:
Great start - came back from behind twice to end a three game winless run against second placed Cambridge United! As mentioned, both their goals were from corners - they created little else. My striker looks far more effective. All I changed was in about the 70th minute changed from 'much higher defensive line' to 'push higher up' because I got caught a couple of times with balls over the top. Also used CE's OIs from post 4300.View attachment 313637

By the way, Christian - you made no changes to corners - Cambridge must just be half decent from them!

I agree - Cambridge looked awful and were very lucky it wasn't five. They looked like my beloved Everton in real life :-(

With any luck, West Ham play like Cambridge did tonight altho most likely we probably will.... >.<

On the subject of corners, has anyone tested out Nxt V6? the corner set up on that was ace. Short corner to a guy half way between the corner and the near post, he passes to a guy near the penalty spot who pings it in the net. Think i had nearly 15 goals from corners at the same point last season using that.

Altho ive not done so badly this season

View attachment 313631

I did try to implement it but it wasnt happening. Shame i didnt SS it :(

Lost 4-3 at bottom club Boreham Wood :-(
Was 2-0 up.

Last edited:
Okay, this what I have found..

The good thing is.. I didn't lose. But I drew too much and I conceed to many goals. Now, this can have two reasons: 1. the tactic or 2. the player qualities for Leicester City. This is really hard to see and can only be answered when doing a test with one of the best teams in a league.

The results.
View attachment 313615 View attachment 313614

I played almost every game till the City game at 'attack'. From that game I switch to control.
I already did some tweaks.. I have a CF at front, gave 'close down less' to CD's, deselect 'roam from positions' at TI and switched to 'control'.

So, I am going to test further..

Last edited:
Okay, this what I have found..

The good thing is.. I didn't lose. But I drew too much and I conceed to many goals. Now, this can have two reasons: 1. the tactic or 2. the player qualities for Leicester City. This is really hard to see and can only be answered when doing a test with one of the best teams in a league.

The results.
View attachment 742125 View attachment 742128

I played almost every game till the City game at 'attack'. From that game I switch to control.
I already did some tweaks.. I have a CF at front, gave 'close down less' to CD's, deselect 'roam from positions' at TI and switched to 'control'.

So, I am going to test further..

Yes, I've conceded a lot - I'll try these tweaks but I'm leaving an AF because I have no decent CFs.

2-0 up after 40 v Barrow - which CF Christian - might have a go with mine on support even though he just scored as an AF.

It was 2-2 at half time - encouraged them passionately - lost 3-2.
They had 7 ccs, I had 1.

i wanna download your tactic :( Is it possible to tell me about the best tactic ever u have played ? cause u post more than 1 tactic with different versions .. i dunno what i should download and already can't read more than 432 post :S

btw am playing wid ver 15.1.3 and hopefully reply fast :)

i wanna download your tactic :( Is it possible to tell me about the best tactic ever u have played ? cause u post more than 1 tactic with different versions .. i dunno what i should download and already can't read more than 432 post :S

btw am playing wid ver 15.1.3 and hopefully reply fast :)

You should not play a pirated version of the game. There is the fast reply you want!

Looking good on the latest test version. Off topic what's with every thread having a question about 14.1.3 at the moment??!

Back