ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Looking good on the latest test version. Off topic what's with every thread having a question about 14.1.3 at the moment??!

Just a thought but FM 2015 was in the steam sales recently.. probably a lot of people that saw the title but did not want to actually pay for it? So therefore sadly an increase in pirated games..

As I will keep you updated about what I am doing..

I am working on an improved version of the wingers tactic. So no three strikers anymore as I was creating one that looked really similar to the one from Mr Hough and there are a lot of 3 strikers version now.

Same formation, some different roles for midfield, some very new team instructions and some new player instructions. I am currently testing it with Leicester City.

Attacking, very fluid. Predicted 19th!

View attachment 741994
Good start, far from fluid..

View attachment 741996

I think I will publish it in some hours, if there aren't any upcoming problems..

Good, good, I've tried maybe 20 tactics with Leicester default squad, my record was 12th place in first season, it's not easy with that piece of **** team, can't wait to see this.

THIS. IS. IT!

Downloadlink
VERSION 21
Download latest V21 link above.

I will update the OP later. Have to go to Football Training!

Can't screenshot the OI's..
Tight marking always to all opposition players, except goal keeper.
Closing down always to all opposition players, except AMC, AMCL, AMCR, STC, STCL, STCR.
Tackling hard to midfielders, defensive midfielders, wing backs, side midfielders and wingers.

Last edited:
good for small/med clubs ? this is the greatest challenge for the "tactical creators/makers".

Why, people can play the game with who they like

Obviously, but it's easy to find a good tactic for a big club, and for some, that's not a big challenge, it's boring.

Taking a small team to glory, now that's something impressive.

the greatest challenge for tactic creators is to answer stupid questions 30 times per day... like treinning? is this for current patch? would this work with 51.1.3?

Obviously, but it's easy to find a good tactic for a big club, and for some, that's not a big challenge, it's boring.

Taking a small team to glory, now that's something impressive.
Make your own tactic then

Testing this latest (21) out.

21 shots to Man U 5
12 on target to Man U 4
4 CCC to Man U 2

Finished 1-1. I had 10 shots saved. Because ALL OF THEM WERE RIGHT AT THE KEEPER!!!!! Goddam this game for that ****.

However, the long and short is, the tactic is providing a lot more chances that are on target.

Also, I have made a couple of team instruction tweaks, and am going to try with both counter and attacking mentalities against Man Utd.

so, guys, I must bow to Christian as he is wonder-master!
I'm manaing italian club Aversa Normanna. I'm im 4th season. We start as a poor underdog in 3rd division. With the help of Lokito tactic got the promotion via play-offs in 2 years. And we were very unstable with that tactic in serie B.
So I decided to jump to Eriksen tactic. And used v.17 press for the whole season
we were predicted 20 from 22 teams
I must admit that we don't have money at all. So I got to loan players a lot. Of course, at once only poor youngsters agree to join my team. But after the 9th place last season some skilled once agreed for loan. But as u can understand, while gathering tem together I didn't ave time for proper preseason. But 5 games were ok for CE tactics
to te screenshots off we go
1) 5 games still to play, but there's the table
View attachment 313483
2) that's te list of best players of the season
View attachment 313474
3) that's my best player (mark his age)))
View attachment 313471
4) that's my best striker, who as been injured for the last 1.5 months
View attachment 313470
5) and that's my games. Once again: no FMRTE or replays. It goes as it goes - that's my rule
View attachment 313468View attachment 313467
so we're heading to serie A
and will try to stay there with the help of v.17 :)

thanks, CE!

p.s. 2 more skreensots of my best attackin midfielders
View attachment 313465
View attachment 313464

THIS. IS. IT!

Downloadlink
VERSION 21
Download latest V21 link above.

I will update the OP later. Have to go to Football Training!

Can't screenshot the OI's..
Tight marking always to all opposition players, except goal keeper.
Closing down always to all opposition players, except AMC, AMCL, AMCR, STC, STCL, STCR.
Tackling hard to midfielders, defensive midfielders, wing backs, side midfielders and wingers.

Are the OI's allready set up withing the tactic or do we set them up manualy? Sorry , dumb Q but i cant see the OI pre-set on the tactic ... also the AssMan doesnt set any up..

Thx in advancE!

Back