ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Are the OI's allready set up withing the tactic or do we set them up manualy? Sorry , dumb Q but i cant see the OI pre-set on the tactic ... also the AssMan doesnt set any up..

Thx in advancE!

You have to do it manually.

Are the OI's allready set up withing the tactic or do we set them up manualy? Sorry , dumb Q but i cant see the OI pre-set on the tactic ... also the AssMan doesnt set any up..

Thx in advancE!
Indeed it is a dumb question, simply because OP wrote exactly how you're supposed to set them up manually.
Tight marking always to all opposition players, except goal keeper.
Closing down always to all opposition players, except AMC, AMCL, AMCR, STC, STCL, STCR.
Tackling hard to midfielders, defensive midfielders, wing backs, side midfielders and wingers.

Finished 1-1. I had 10 shots saved. Because ALL OF THEM WERE RIGHT AT THE KEEPER!!!!! Goddam this game for that ****.

Tell you what my big annoyance is. When a player takes a shot or gets tackled, they suddenly turn into a zombie and do not react to the F***ING BALL WHEN ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM. STUPID TWATS!!!

its annoying, 2-2 and my player gets a shot saved on the goal line and its right **** next to him. All he has to do is kick the fekkin thing and its a goal and we win. But ooooooooooooooh no. The keeper lying on the floor about 5 meters away manages to get to it b4 him FFS!!

Edit: i love this ME really :(

2nd edit: rant over, i reloaded it and won 3-1 screw you Match Engine :P!!!!

Last edited:
Tell you what my big annoyance is. When a player takes a shot or gets tackled, they suddenly turn into a zombie and do not react to the F***ING BALL WHEN ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM. STUPID TWATS!!!

its annoying, 2-2 and my player gets a shot saved on the goal line and its right **** next to him. All he has to do is kick the fekkin thing and its a goal and we win. But ooooooooooooooh no. The keeper lying on the floor about 5 meters away manages to get to it b4 him FFS!!

Edit: i love this ME really :(

2nd edit: rant over, i reloaded it !!!!
HAHAHAHA DUDE, CHILL !!! NO FUN IN RELOADING :P

I've done a Counter, Control and Attack tweak on this v21. Will post tomorrow, after a bit more testing. It's not foolproof, but it's doing some nice stuff :D

HAHAHAHA DUDE, CHILL !!! NO FUN IN RELOADING :P

Well in all honesty, i left the match running for the 2nd half as i went out lol, just glad i wasnt watching it live tbh :P I h8 reloading games as it takes the challenge out of it imo

So a judicious application of my Control and Attack tweaks, to Christian's v21, have given the results below. I have tried to really (in Control) reduce the number of opposition shots/goals, and I think I've succeeded. I'm still wary of posting the tactic, but I will at some point tomorrow. I would like to know how others succeed/fail.

One thing I have done, is take off Shoot Less for my forward and used him as his best position for whatever forward I have in the line up. It doesn't seem to affect it, quite the opposite in fact.

View attachment 313394

So a judicious application of my Control and Attack tweaks, to Christian's v21, have given the results below. I have tried to really (in Control) reduce the number of opposition shots/goals, and I think I've succeeded. I'm still wary of posting the tactic, but I will at some point tomorrow. I would like to know how others succeed/fail.

One thing I have done, is take off Shoot Less for my forward and used him as his best position for whatever forward I have in the line up. It doesn't seem to affect it, quite the opposite in fact.

View attachment 742616
Wow! Looks really nice. I play now with the LEFT CM as CM *Automatic*.

It is definitely an improved V21. :)

Downloadlink WINGERS :
V21 PRESS - DUTCHFM_AA87C440-CDE2-4C97-96C2-8AE5FF2131B9(2)
Downloadlink 3 STRIKERS :
V21 3ST - DUTCHFM_64427EAD-5394-4902-9318-78C57B916754

Wanna hold the lead (possible tweaks)
Change duties from midfielders and full backs, set two defensive midfielders, delete pass into space, select retain possession, use in-match team talks (encourage, concentration).

OI's above, training from OP, etc. etc.

Last edited:
This is my tweaked V21. :)

It is definitely an improved V21. :)

Downloadlink WINGERS :
V21 PRESS - DUTCHFM_AA87C440-CDE2-4C97-96C2-8AE5FF2131B9(2)
Downloadlink 3 STRIKERS :
V21 3ST - DUTCHFM_64427EAD-5394-4902-9318-78C57B916754

Wanna hold the lead (possible tweaks)
Change duties from midfielders and full backs, set two defensive midfielders, delete pass into space, select retain possession, use in-match team talks (encourage, concentration).

OI's above, training from OP, etc. etc.
OI's above ? U meant the previous post ? This one ?

Closing down always to all opposition players, except AMC, AMCL, AMCR, STC, STCL, STCR.
Tackling hard to midfielders, defensive midfielders, wing backs, side midfielders and wingers.

View attachment 742063

Last edited:
OI's above ? U meant the previous post ? This one ?

View attachment 742063
You guys are way too fast. I typed the line and wanted to make a screen. But the screen doesn't show up and I am still working on it.

Hello Christian,

when you will make a tactic with the CM's as Advance Playmakers or whatever else role except normal cm's? :D

Hello Christian,

when you will make a tactic with the CM's as Advance Playmakers or whatever else role except normal cm's? :D
Why would I? If I think CM's are better than I will use CM's. You can tweak the tactic for yourself into AP's.

For Barcerlona Which is better V21 press or v21 wingers?
Ter Stegen
Montoya
Pique
Bartra
Alba
Tielemans
Busquets
Rakitic
Suarez
Messi
Neymar

Back