ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

hey, im using ur v19 versions which is very good by the way, havent tried your new v21 would you recommend is v21 is better than v19 also i noticed thers only the press version there is there a drop one or will i just use the v19 drop along with the new v21 press

You can just turn off offside and drop the D-line deeper for the "drop" version

Hello,
I don't know why, but in the last season I cannot win anymore.. Lot of shoots (20+ for game), but there are no goal, they make 1 shoot and they score.. why? :|

What can I do?

Thank you :)

If you wish. I tend to use ATT and try to get the first goal or two and then use CNTRL. Even at home, 2-0 up, I switch to control.

TonyVilliers can you tell what are the OI's you use? because there are many OI's in this topic.

I made a 4-2-3-1 tweak out of this.
Cause AMC is fun.. thats why
Hoping to make it a bit more stable. The only thing struggeling is my CM couple.
Started with a roaming playmaker and a CM on defend.
Now switched to deep lying suppot and ball winner defend. 7-0 vs Southhampton (im everton) 11-0 CCC.

But needs some more work
Hopefully I get it more stable

Always killing the opponent CCC wise, but need to get it tighter

Hello,
I don't know why, but in the last season I cannot win anymore.. Lot of shoots (20+ for game), but there are no goal, they make 1 shoot and they score.. why? :|

What can I do?

Thank you :)

Looks like your team is not cohesed.
When buying lots of players 4 weeks in pre season is not enough.
I bought 8 new players with QPR second season, trained team cohesion until december

Hi Crhristian.
im thinking of changing the left CM to advance playmaker and the right CM to roaming playmaker. The DM is just DM defend.

what do you think? And what's roles should I give to the playmakers?

Hi Crhristian.
im thinking of changing the left CM to advance playmaker and the right CM to roaming playmaker. The DM is just DM defend.

what do you think? And what's roles should I give to the playmakers?
Feel free to try!

Koen, any particular reason why V21 is not on OP ? Maybe it's not final version just yet ?
It's about more than a day in the OP.

Hi, im interested in this tactic but there are a lot of pages to read through, just started an arsenal save, how would u recommend setting up and is it just a case of download and import the tactic

Hey CE, I don't find "Be more Expressive" in your Tactic. Could I set it or not?

Sorry i didnt want to write "what roles"
I meant what player instructions should i give to the AP and Roaming playmaker?

I am using a tweak of v19 with a CM on attack. All i have as his PI's are this

Shoot Less
Close Down More
Tackle Harder
Roam
Move into Channels
Run Wide

But what you should ask yourself about your player is this? Will my player be any good at doing these things? Does he have decent fitness and stamina to constantly close players down? Is he good at tackling? is his Off the ball stat very high.

If the answer is No to any of those PI's i would take them off.

For example, i have James ward-prowse as my CM and sometimes if the opposition have a slow defence, i'll add in "play more direct balls" and he will play balls past the defence to my fast attacking players.

So basically you should put in PI's that compliment the strengths of the player, like "Dribble more/Less" depending on their dribbling stat.

I am using a tweak of v19 with a CM on attack. All i have as his PI's are this

Shoot Less
Close Down More
Tackle Harder
Roam
Move into Channels
Run Wide

But what you should ask yourself about your player is this? Will my player be any good at doing these things? Does he have decent fitness and stamina to constantly close players down? Is he good at tackling? is his Off the ball stat very high.

If the answer is No to any of those PI's i would take them off.

For example, i have James ward-prowse as my CM and sometimes if the opposition have a slow defence, i'll add in "play more direct balls" and he will play balls past the defence to my fast attacking players.

So basically you should put in PI's that compliment the strengths of the player, like "Dribble more/Less" depending on their dribbling stat.

thank you very much!
i have good players, like Pogba, Denis Suarez, Januja and kovacic. so i will try to use the PI you said

I am currently testing the back as complete wings backs on support. I think there is much more advantage to take from the flanks. The test is really good, with a 3-1 win over Tottenham and a 4-0 win over PSV. But I am Ajax.

I have no clue if it has potential to work for lower teams? Can someone give this tweak a go? And don't expect it to work directly, but for my good Ajax side it works.

I set the wingbacks to Cross from deep and try to keep their involvement minimal. If you have them up on overlap and you get caught, your CD has to cover across leaving a HUGE gap in the defence. Just my preference.

Does anyone know how to stop my defence doubling up on players? It happens a lot and I can't figure it out. It's leaving massive gaps.

Back