ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Going to try this tactic out this evening on a new save. I've just finished my first season with MUFC, yeah, I'm pretty late to FM this year for a change :)

Was running a relatively succesfull tactic there, but after winning the league want to try out B.Dortmund in Bundesliga for a change of pace.

Would you recommend the 4-3-3 tactic on the origina post?

would anyone believe it?

View attachment 754027
View attachment 754028
View attachment 754030

beat also team like Crystal Palace and i am in League one well all i can say is that this guy Eriksen who made this tactics is amazing
thanks buddy will post my result at end of season :) now played 16 league matches and i am on top of table with 10 pts ahead of second place :D
so promotion to Championship is on my pocket ;)
got lots of offers from other clubs from Spain, Germany, England, Italia, Turkey, Denmark, and Sweden but i dont want to leave before winning PL and CL with Portsmouth :D

Hello.... I have been playing Fm/champ man from the very early Amiga days.. My problem is i am very poor with computers in general and am struggling with the rar files... Could somebody kindly upload version 21 tactics in a straight forward tac file please? Would be very much appreciated...

I'm utterly confused due to the massive amount of tweaks and such.

Based on a simple plug'n'play, what tactics from Christian Eriksen is seeming to be the strongest?

I'm utterly confused due to the massive amount of tweaks and such.

Based on a simple plug'n'play, what tactics from Christian Eriksen is seeming to be the strongest?

I used V19 with MUFC and had amazing results.

You have to remember that with this engine no tactic is purely plug'n'play. I still only watch all games on Key Highlights (other than semi-finals and finals against strong teams).

To achieve good results you will have to make some changes during games and sometimes before (e.g. starting/changing to Counter when playing Barcelona, Madrid and other top teams when away from home).

The other change you will have to make during games is to 'Drop' if the opponents are using fast strikers and long balls.

This is easy to do - in team instructions just remove 'Push Up Higher' & Play Offside' - and select 'Drop Deeper'.

Thanks, thats really helpful. I have been playing plug'n'play for 5-6 years now, so admitted: I know very little regarding what to tweak before games and how to judge how the opponent are playing :(

Sames goes pre match, I have no idea how to use the information given by the scout regarding the next opponent or if I should focus on special players (either because they are bad or good)

Thanks, thats really helpful. I have been playing plug'n'play for 5-6 years now, so admitted: I know very little regarding what to tweak before games and how to judge how the opponent are playing :(

Not many decisions to make, most important ones:

1. If the game is away: Is your opponent very strong or much stronger than you?

- Start on counter

2. If your opponent plays many long balls? Check the thread for details on how to see this in scout reports (very easy).
I also judge this from highlights - usually very obvious.

- Start on drop/change to drop during game

3. In game: Is your opponent dominating? I judge this by seeing if they have more attacking highlights.

- Change to counter (Obviously I only do this if I am winning and/or don't need a goal in a knockout).

4. If you get yellow cards

- Remove hard tackling from that player and/or from team instructions.

Sames goes pre match, I have no idea how to use the information given by the scout regarding the next opponent or if I should focus on special players (either because they are bad or good)

The only pre-match info I look at is the type of goals they score (bottom right of report).

Green shows how they score goals - are there many that are long ball? Then play drop.

Opposition instructions you set once and leave for every game. I never set special ones for a specific opponent during a game.
First post has details on how to do this.

How are people finding the corner instructions for V21 to work out?
I've scored two goals in roughly (estimate, usually 5-10 per match) 100 corners, but I still see a highlight or two from corners every match with blocked or saved shots. My DM and CMs used to score the majority of the goals through shots from the penalty spot following corners but it never seems to happen anymore.

Back