ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Maybe a 4-3-1-2 tweak would be suitable for United?
As they dont have any good wingers other than Maria.
Also you want to be able to use Persie, Falcao, Rooney, Mata, Januzaj

I dont like central formations like that but such a tweak would be nice to see!

Januzaj is amazing as either a AML Winger or AMR Inside Forward.

Rooney is also great as an Inside Forward (I had him at AMR).

Not sure if V21 has a CM with an attacking role but if it does put Mata there.

What's the difference between Press, Drop and Hold versions. I couldn't find any explanation about them.

What's the difference between Press, Drop and Hold versions. I couldn't find any explanation about them.

Press: Your team plays higher up the pitch using the offside trap

Drop: Team plays deeper without offside trap

Neither of these change the mentality of the team(how attacking or defensive).

You choose between them based on whether opponent is playing long balls behind your defense.

Hold: More defensive tactic.

Which is the best version of this tactic for possession I struggle for possession against the top teams!

Which is the best version of this tactic for possession I struggle for possession against the top teams!

None of these tactics give you great possession, just great results.

I've yet to see a fully possession-based tactic yet :(

Maybe a 4-3-1-2 tweak would be suitable for United?
As they dont have any good wingers other than Maria.
Also you want to be able to use Persie, Falcao, Rooney, Mata, Januzaj

I dont like central formations like that but such a tweak would be nice to see!

Januzaj is quite possibly the best winger in the game if you give him one or two seasons and train his finishing. He won BLP player of the year and european golden boy for me the very first season playing mostly as AMR, and there wasn't even any CL play involved. Mata is quite honestly a better choice than Di Maria as AML but he's not bad as CM either given some adaption, and Valencia is only missing a tad bit of finishing but other than that he's a great right winger as well, especially on support.

The only sad thing with 4-1-2-2-1 or whatever to call this formation is having to choose between RVP and Falcao up top, they're both lethal and scored over 20 goals each in the BPL playing roughly half of the games each for me.

I finished my second season with Sheffield utd.
after having destroyed the League One last year with the V19. I was promoted to the "Skybet Championship" and decided to use the V21 and here are the results:
View attachment 307497View attachment 307496View attachment 307495

just think I suffered too many draws, but only have suffered a loss with Bournemouth away. I was eliminated by Manchester City on penalties for Capital One Cup and lost 0-2 with Chelsea for FA Cup.
Thank you ChristianEriksen.

used v19 in my first season in prem with bournemouth,came 7th and won league cup.
second season started with v19 but was a bit inconsistant so switched to v21 in january,what a tactic im top with 3 games to go and in the euro cup semi against man city

BACK TO BACK PROMOTIONS AS CHAMPIONS WITH HARTLEPOOL.
Very good for underdogs. (Dumped Newcastle in the cup against their first team) Tactics used:

Christian Ericksson v17 (tweak by tflejszman) : Post 3822 (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...aneriksen-beautiful-play-383.html#post2428768) <-- very good away, home a bit meh

Jessar tweak of Mohin, I used home version : (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-games-3-losses-507-goals-10.html#post2479005)

FIRST SEASON: Champions of League 2 : tflejszman for home and away

YUhi6tl.png

1QvSGRB.png

Decent cup run
pCIqQcr.png

League table
F18nelH.png

SECOND SEASON: Champions of League 1: Jessar tweak for home, tflejszman for away
n2D96ib.png

1iYKmaZ.png

cup run
lxEc2gP.png

player stats
ghR79KD.png

League table
AX1S5FW.png

OIS from Mohin I think.

Keep your players happy. Fined my main striker for a poor performance and our performance nose dived latter half of our second season.

Also noticed tactic is poor against 3CB tactics. Otherise a very good tactic combo. Trying out for the Championship now.

Last edited:
Hi!

there is any other role we can use for the DM aside from the roaming playmaker without losing the consistency of the tatic itself?
it is just that i find myself with the DM always with low ratings after games and not doing that much for the team. maybe it is because of the player , but yet roaming playmakers are hard to find :S

im inclined to anchor man, or ball winning midfielder so my team can gain a little more consistency backwards, but im worried it might affect the offensive teamplay :S

Using V21 451/41221 btw :)

Last edited:
wow...wonder if this thread will go beyond 500 pages :D
i'm still using ur V15 3 strikers tactic even at time of this post.
and then another V20 3 strikers tactic as a backup. still going strong on all front.
loving the 3 strikers formation so much. keep it up!!

Hi!

there is any other role we can use for the DM aside from the roaming playmaker without losing the consistency of the tatic itself?
it is just that i find myself with the DM always with low ratings after games and not doing that much for the team. maybe it is because of the player , but yet roaming playmakers are hard to find :S

im inclined to anchor man, or ball winning midfielder so my team can gain a little more consistency backwards, but im worried it might affect the offensive teamplay :S

Using V21 451/41221 btw :)

Hi,

I posted before that I use the DM as regista bad goes very well. Someone else also tried it and he liked it.

Results with the first V21 PRESS TEST :

View attachment 753206

Nothing to say :)

I've been FM'ed against Hull.

I put the new V21 let's go !

The results with the new V21 (it's the same Season, I put the new one after the game against Santos) :

View attachment 306926

View attachment 306925

Richairo was AMAZING, his stats :

View attachment 306924

And Benzia was amazing too ! :

View attachment 306923

The complete team :

View attachment 306921

I'm gonna to try the Registra for my DM.

Back