ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

well here is my result after using V21 press test tactics for second season on row from League two won the league now used it in League one and won the league again but it was something special won FA CUP- capital cup and johnstone cup.
i have beaten teams such as Man united, two times in capital cup and FA cup, won from Tottenham in final, won from Arsenal, Everton and won from Man city in Fa cup final
i signed some players such as
Ødegaard
Iver Fossum
Gustav Valsvik
Pacheco from Real madrid on free transfer
and on loan i have Coric and Storey

Iver fossum was beast he scored all goals almost from 25-35 meters and this guy have been really good for me
i have won league one with record goals and record pts :)
here is my result
View attachment 306914
View attachment 306913
View attachment 306912
View attachment 306911

V21 really doing the job! I did tweak 2 positions though..

Changed the RPM into a DM(s) and removed "move into channels" from PI
Changed the CM(auto) into a RPM and added "move into channels" to PI

This way i think the DM will support the defence more and the RPM will help the attack more.

Used this at home with Chelsea vs Man City and won 2-0 while they only got 1 shot one goal and no CCC.

This way i think the DM will support the defence more and the RPM will help the attack more.

Used this at home with Chelsea vs Man City and won 2-0 while they only got 1 shot one goal and no CCC.

I'm gonna try that :) I do love the V21 tactic but finding good RPM's for the DM position is way too difficult, while a DM(s) is a lot more easier to find :) will see if i can that DM's rating's up with that change :)

4-2-3-1 DEEP tweak update

2jOhEYH.jpg

HiClNZY.jpg

Small test with Eintracht frankfurt (relegation battle team in bundesliga)
Not too bad!
Schalke without a chance!

View attachment 306600 And they said ill finish 22nd :D Too bad since i had fight with staff about transfer budget :/.They didnt even give me a money to bring a player in club in that season.However this V21 tactics are great bro,the style of football for sure looks nice :)

Man... I will never thank you enough for that !
Simply brilliant, massive change in the way we play and defend (we conceded too much away from home) with no change in attack. I use V21 PRESS only, home and away, no OI's.
(H):wub:

NEW TACTIC! NEW TACTIC!
NEW FM PLEASURE! :)

Been working for a week on a new attempt of the 433 (two IF's - wingers) formation. Below you can find my new attempt. Would be nice if some of can test the new tactic and report back to me. That's the only way we can build something special.

This new tactic has some new team instructions and player instructions. I would like thank some of you for their input. Really appreciate the way you report me back, people!

Downloadlink
VERSION 22
*Still testing with and without 'offside trap'. Do whatever you think is best!

Formation
View attachment 306582

Possible tweaking..
Alright, listen.. What to do if it isn't working..

You can switch back to another version of the tactic, or tweak it till this version is working for you.
- Have a good winger and not a good IF's? Tweak it to one IF (A) and one Winger (A).
- Not solid enough at the back? Change the backs to Wing Backs at support.
- Leaking at the end of the game? Switch some roles to control, like the backs, wingers, AP.
And so on there are more than 100 tweaks possible. Think logic! Or ask me for help..

Last edited:
I've done the friendly games with the V21. I will start the season with the V22.

I will report some results after 10-15 games if you want :)

Man... I will never thank you enough for that !
Simply brilliant, massive change in the way we play and defend (we conceded too much away from home) with no change in attack. I use V21 PRESS only, home and away, no OI's.
(H):wub:
You're welcome! :)

What team do you play with?

You're welcome! :)

What team do you play with?

Stade de Reims in France. Now starting 2019/2020 so pretty decent team even though the change is impressive !

Horn
Foulquier (Jenkinson) - Coates (regen) - Sorensen - Kongolo (Bertrand)
Gil Romero (Llorente)
Fofana (Rabiot) - Halilovic (Nathan)
Bakkali (T.Hazard) - Krejci (Piazon)
Jovic (regen)

First game (Comunity Shield) with the V22 not Fluid at all :

View attachment 306362

The first goal that I take it's a head on a corner and the second it's a long shot of them and a guy in front on my GK touch the ball and make the goal.

V21 is brilliant! I got Birmingham promoted and switched to this it's the end of february and im 3rd in the prem. I've beaten Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U, Spurs man city..Chelsea was a cracking game even if I did lose 3-5.
I havent really changed my team either, no expensive signings just transfer listed players. ;)

Gonna try the 4-4-2, with Wrexham in conference

ever tried with a 4-4-2 diamond formation, DMC-OMC with RM and LM or 2 MCs? been some time since i've seen such tactic/s doing great :)

Back