ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Hi Chris,

Beautiful tactic indeed. I won the premier league + FA cup (V21 tactic). Now I'm using V23 and everything seems great so far, 1st on the table (by January) and still play at all competition so far. Managed to beat Chelsea 2 times with a bigger margin this year (5-0 & 4-1). So it's obviously working for me!

Thanks again.

@ Eriksen i will start using V23 with my Portsmouth team in Championship and Europe League :)

played two games with this V23
Cup vs Wolves and League with bolton won both Matches

2-1 and 3-0
looks really good

how you know the type of tactic of the oppositional is using ? direct / short / long pass ?? I used a scout but I didnt see it .....

Lol! Thanks for testing. And it is true, incredibly solid at the back.

I am working on a three strikers tactic, with these solidness at the back.
Well, idk mate. I just lost 5-3 away against PSG (semi UCL), I'm using Barca.. Yes in the league i'm the invincible, but UCL idk... I even set match prep to "defend set piece", still conceded 5 goals... If not it might've been even more... I think u know me, i'm not new to this, and not new to ur tac definitely, but 5 gols.. jeez

Did u do something with defending setpieces ? Cause ******* PSG trashed me like pfft :@

Your tactics are so good they must be considered cheating. I've won the world cup with an unedited database, and no cheating with VIETNAM in 2018. Holy ****. I've also won the FA Cup and Euro cup, with a team from Vanarama Conference...

One a the few edits I've made is that I made the GK go up for corners and free kicks, and my GK scores about 8 goals a season.

Last edited:
Well, idk mate. I just lost 5-3 away against PSG (semi UCL), I'm using Barca.. Yes in the league i'm the invincible, but UCL idk... I even set match prep to "defend set piece", still conceded 5 goals... If not it might've been even more... I think u know me, i'm not new to this, and not new to ur tac definitely, but 5 gols.. jeez

Did u do something with defending setpieces ? Cause ******* PSG trashed me like pfft :@
Fully fluid and stuff? Maybe it has something to do with your defenders player preferrend moves? I am incredibly solid! ;)

View attachment 305911

View attachment 305910

View attachment 305909

Fully fluid and stuff? Maybe it has something to do with your defenders player preferrend moves? I am incredibly solid! ;)

Would you actually say that this is generally better than the V21? (as I think are your best)

Back