ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Hey Christian E I plugged in V24 at half time i was winning 1-0 finished the game 6-0 and 62% possesion! I think thats my highest yet in possesion. Awesome work mate :D

Another V24 Test and a much improved version to the other one..

VERSION 24 PRESS TEST.
VERSION 24 - PRESS TEST - REPORT BACK

Same OI and tips from OP,
report back!
Well in my Westham save it didnt turn out well with either V24press and V23/whille drop and hold were very good(beated Man U 2:0,Arsenal 1:1,and won against Liverpool as well),not sure is it a tactic problem,but lot of players get injured 2-4 weeks which kinda makes it hard to keep perfomances going :)

Hola . no hablo ingles ,lo siento ...me he descargado todas tus tacticas de la 433 .....v17 ,v20,v21,v23 y v24 .todas son una MARAVILLA ..ahora bien me gustaria cambiar de formacion y jugar con una 442 , DONDE ESTA EL LINK DE LA v1 442 PRESS-Koen?
PLEASE LINK v1 442 PRESS-Koen. THANKS ChristianEriksen

@ChristianEriksen
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...aneriksen-beautiful-play-494.html#post2498149

For the 4-4-2:
got a few screens there - ended 3rd in the leauge, and in to play offs, scored +100 goals in leauge, but got scored on a lot too, but thats one of the fun things with LLM, you can't get all the coaches you want, and i really need a decent defender coach.

gonna post end of season screens later today, can pm you the shoots too if needed, after i change game language back to english that is xD

Last edited:
Oh brother,same thing happens again even with V21,Drop works well,whille Press doesnt...Hmm,any solution for this?

Never mind i did tweak with DM,and RP works nice now :D (Managing Conference club gonna post SS's as soon as i finish season)

I'll give this a run out potentially over the weekend.

I think I'm using v23(might be 21) and not sure if I'm totally convinced. I was using my own type of tactic in my first season as United and won the league.

Changed to this tactic start of my second season and I've had a couple of suprise results. I've worked my way back to top of the league, but it's been tough.

I absolutely dominate possession, have an unrealistic number of shots, but don't seem to be putting teams to the sword. Might be player related?

Typically playing Januzaj on the right, Gotze/Mata on the left as Inside Forward and up front use either Chico, Munir or Henriquez. Toying with the idea of bringing in the guy from Ajax in January to see if that converts my high shots on target into actual goals.

Hopefully it's just a patchy bit of form and the performances start to smooth out second half of the season. I did get a 1-1 draw away to Real Madrid which was argueably my best result, but nothing spectacular.

In work so cant provide screenshots.

i have to admit v21 and v23 worked for me at Ebbsfleet in Confrence South (they are expected to make the playoffs, but i use Defence As training and Match Prep as attacking movement and i will post a screen later of the success i have had. I lost four games (off the top of my head) and two of those because my LB got sent off in the first 20 min so not much to do there.

Never mind i did tweak with DM,and RP works nice now :D (Managing Conference club gonna post SS's as soon as i finish season)

This tweak is tha BOMB! (just kidding, it does work well with V21 though!)

Of which tweak are you talking about ? Could you be more specific, I don't understand what you did.
Thanks

Hi christain
I have a small question.
What version of the game you have tested your tactics?
I have the 15.1.3 version and I have great difficulty operating your tactics.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Ciao

Back