ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Just wanted to say version 23 is awesome, went the whole season unbeaten in the League, Won the FA Cup and the European Cup hammering all before me. Just changed the crosses to Low and un-ticked the f9's instructions. Truly Beautiful Play.

View attachment 305251

V24 Press Test Match

Frustrating start - 2nd Season in - But on the whole still think its a good strong solid update
erm......maybe I was a bit too quick to judge :)

Last edited:
Awesome tactic (V23)!
In year 2023 in my save, at Werder Bremen, in 2019 and 2020 before using this tactic I finished 3rd and then 4th
Put this tactic into play halfway through 2021 and here are the following seasons

4f093ae37d027e475157df933f727c64.png
c223172b1b97119f203cb947a4bec45e.png
fc614b9e89d06477c97ade185896bb57.png

Dead happy with how well it does defensively, even more so this year since I strengthened my defence, only conceded 6 in 9 and that's with playing the super teams of Dortmund and Chelsea away, and a strong Schalke side
This season so far:

83438062c2ed00b9c90534d7d7bc2138.png

Worth noting Dortmunds team is ridiculously filled with superstars

How do you tell prematch if the opposition plays long or shot passing style?

How do you tell prematch if the opposition plays long or shot passing style?

Look at your scouts team report, it says goal assist types, something like pass, cross, long ball, opposition mistakes
Ill screenshot it for you in a sec (just saving game)
Here we go, I didn't understand it at first
You need scout set on next opposition and you should get this news item

View attachment 305227

If you don't get the news item you can go to: opponents home page - team reports - senior squad - goals - goal assists

And obviously they aren't going to have 20 long ball goals and 2 passes, but if they have a decent percentage then I drop

Last edited:
Hi Christian...i need to ask you...I really need very good tactic..Im playing for Chelsea and i need 4231 tactic and second i need 433 tactic....Can you recommend me your best tactic? (and which version v24,v23 or i dont know)

Hi ChristianEriksen,

Very good tactics, but i have a problem.

I need to play with a 4-2-3-1 tactic because otherwise I'm very good players who have not played their job predilection.

Could you please you we create a new tactic but 4-2-3-1?

Thank you in advance for your help.http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/289855/

Look at your scouts team report, it says goal assist types, something like pass, cross, long ball, opposition mistakes
Ill screenshot it for you in a sec (just saving game)
Here we go, I didn't understand it at first
You need scout set on next opposition and you should get this news item

View attachment 761767

If you don't get the news item you can go to: opponents home page - team reports - senior squad - goals - goal assists

And obviously they aren't going to have 20 long ball goals and 2 passes, but if they have a decent percentage then I drop

Hey mate, can you give me the name of that skin please? I'm sick of dark..

can you use this tactic in classic mode? i just cant seem to make it load

I tried the V24, and loving it. altough any ideas on anchor man? as I'm not found of this role.

Back