ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Hey, I've been having amazing results since the releasing of FM15 with your tactics, with every team I coach. A question: I've tried 3 teams and I always have to take off the OI because of yellow cards, and I'm quite curious how few people are experiencing the same. There are 1/2 players that ALWAYS see a yellow card at the first half. Sometimes I tried tweaking individual instructions for less agression but I'm afraid I migth be conditioning the outcome of the tactic, I mean the results! Do you think I would have better results by sticking your OI?
Thank you!

You are normal tactics can not do it, create ??? And not a million pieces ...... Facepalm sorry bad English

I'm using the V23 with Barcelona in my 4th season.
At home it's working great, played 3, won 3, scored 13, conceded 1.
But away, played 3, lost 1, drew 2, conceded 5.
Seems to be very open defensively. Any advice?

I'm using the V23 with Barcelona in my 4th season.
At home it's working great, played 3, won 3, scored 13, conceded 1.
But away, played 3, lost 1, drew 2, conceded 5.
Seems to be very open defensively. Any advice?

Try V24, she is better defensively :)

I was using V21 with great success but thought Id change to V24 Drop for my FA Cup game against Arsenal ( I'm Ipswich). I took the lead but they equalised. Held on for a 1-1 draw. This was at The Emirates so taking them back to Portman Road. So a good start for V24 ??????

I've been giving v21 press a go and have found that it is indeed very successful against those teams that play a short passing game (as indicated in the OP). Against teams that play long or very defensive it struggles - which is great as next season I'll add the other 2 versions and hopefully I'll have a system to counter most teams i come up against.

Thanks to all who've been developing these tactics :)

Many thanks. Already working, two away wins on the bounce (A)
+1

Not sure yet for me. I just won 2-0 against Real Madrid (I'm Barca), but that was Copa Del Rey final (which is Neutral, not Away).. But considering one of the CB was only Bartra, and Real only managed 1 shot on target, V24 might be something good
Got 1 game against Athletico away after this, will see how it turns out..

No thanks, that's why we are on here right? (I'm dutch by the way, should you want to PM me!)

Another tweak i'm considering is to change the WB(S) to FB's, because WB's and CWB's work much better when there are no other wide players.

Maybe on the side with the IF you can play with a WB, because a IF cuts inside a lot leaving space for the WB.

So i'm gonna try a WB(s) left and a FB(A ) right.
Dude, i will try your tweak for V21.. and what about this one ? U recommend it ?

Dude, i will try your tweak for V21.. and what about this one ? U recommend it ?

I've never tested it because i'm working on my own tactic. It's a 2-3-2-2-1 formation focussing solely on possession and destroying your opponent with high pressure.

V24 PRESS - TEST MATCH

Great solid tactic - away from home tends to throw a few leads but overall another great update

Well here is my first try with the v24. It seems to work, just super ticked off about how unlucky I was in this match.

Anyone know how to defend corners properly? My entire time with fm15 I've conceded around 75% of my goals from corners, yet I score between 3 to 5 goals from corners per season.

View attachment 305277

Its a staffing thing then anything else I think. if you don't have a really tall group you are best off having the cross go short for quick 1 2 while leaving people mostly on default setting (the actual default setting not the setting they start on). On the defence I'd recommend 6 yard box zonal marking.

happy 500th page!

Back