ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I tried the V24, and loving it. altough any ideas on anchor man? as I'm not found of this role.

CE encourages experimentation with the likes of roles, so definitely try alternate roles. Although it does look like using an Anchor Man is likely key to the defensive stability here - there are two very attacking CM roles, two fairly attack WB roles, and both wingers are on attack. I would probably move it to Defensive Mid on defend, or maybe DLP on Defend is you have a creative passing player for the spot. going to a BWM seems dangerous to me, but I'm not overly fond on the BWM role, so....

Alrightt..

In the next couple of hours I am going to make a full new OP make-over. In this make-over I will post some new tactics and new formations. I am going to upload a new 442 formation, a new 4231 formation (it's not the same as some of you have tested in the latest days) and I am focussing at an 433 tactic with 3 strikers.

And I now know that some of you are going to ask..
What is the best tactic? etc.
When do I have to use what version? etc.

Then you haven't read the OP!

Where can I download the 442 and the 4231 tactic from, looked everywhere but couldn't find it?

Use V24 !
View attachment 304812

EDIT:

It was only an illusion...
f4e2qt.png

Try another tatctis..

Last edited:
really digging the 3 strikers tactic. I drop one down into the AMC spot for a T instead of an f9 and bring up the backs to be wingbacks. have tons of possession and really solid on D.

So where i can find v21 or v24 version,or other version.? Or should i wait for new post versions?

finally i had time to finish my championshsip season and 3rd year on row Promotion with Portsmouth the best thing about this season was beating Arsenal, Chelsea (twice) and (Valencia in Europe League) Fa Cup is still to play with Spurs
I lost the League Cup to Spurs on Penalty but i dont care as my plan is to win each and every trophy with Portsmouth including CL and PL
so next season my mission will be winning Europe League ;) since i lost now Quarter final to Roma. got my Transer badget increased to 17m coz of winning Championship so will buy some good decent players
this is how my starting 11 looks like but some players are injured and not in list now like Marcos llorente from Real madrid on loan with me, Iver Fossum is my player but injured. i have that barca guy in my team Dongou will try to buy him next season.
View attachment 304374 View attachment 304373

View attachment 304372View attachment 304371
View attachment 304370 View attachment 304369

Anyone help me how to overcome against 4312 MU and 4231 Chelsea ? They always make a ccc, my WBA team cant handle this.. somehow they can make through pass between my CD and WB.. Is it possible to tweak CD D task into CD C ?
Thank you

Suggestion

A small suggestion: if possible links to the post with the 4-4-2 and other variations in first post, as going through +500 pages is kinda taking quite a while, or a thread to the 4-4-2 and/or other tactics in this thread made by ChristianEriksen ofc :)

Last edited:
I started a new save with Ajax,i've bought a lot of wonderkids...and i need best tactic between v21 and v23..which is it ?
and which is the best tactic between v21 hold ,v21 press and v21 drop ?
please,i need to know...
Thank in advance !

I started a new save with Ajax,i've bought a lot of wonderkids...and i need best tactic between v21 and v23..which is it ?
please,i need to know...
Thank in advance !

Answer to the first: imo there is no "best tactic" it's just which ever one works for you.

Answer to second question: do you even read the OP on what each tactic does?

Can I use one winger and one IF instead of two wingers?

If you have two good wingers than play with two wingers, instead of an IF. If you have two good IF's than play with two IF's. Or leave it as it is now when you got a good winger and one good IF.

^ ^ ^ Taken from the OP - Again, do you guys not read the post about this tactic? :( so many questions answered in the OP

please,i need to know...
Thank in advance !

V19 I found very consistent and great results

I think i've managed to tweak the best working tac for away matches... most noticeable 4-1 Atletico, 2-1 Real Madrid

The game against Atletico was my 'tester', it was end of season, already won the league...somehow i think ME doesn't want me to win that game...i used Christian tac, v21-v23-v24, replayed several times, no luck... made tweaks few times, till i found one, replay 5 times, and win 5 out of 5.. been using that for away/hard matches since, and yeah, 100% win

Back