ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Does it matter if I play on 15.1.3 version of the game? Or tactics should work on every version?

This is really special, and i am feeling Eriksen is the beast in making tactics. Played 6 friendly won all of them, Community Shield vs Liverpool i won on penalties. look at how i beat Chelsea and Everton lolz. See how many i scored in just five matches and other teams like Spurs and Arsenal and others scored 4-5 in 5 matches and i scored 18. I feel like the most important thing in this V24 is team talk
View attachment 303944

Which tactic do you use? The newest one, 23? :)
V21 is doing pretty well for me,i had success(with Leganese(predicted to finish last in liga adelante,and i won title with them,without signing any players),and it also does well for me on Milan,im 1st in Seria A,and i've got to play against Zenit now in first UCL knockout round :D

Last edited:
Is it possible to have a list of recommended player for each positions ?
The best players and the recommended ones (cheaper).

Thanks

Probably a stupid question, but I want to use your latest tactic as many people have had superb results. I'm perfectly happy with my team and am wondering your suggestion around a problem.

I've heard before people say that it is best if your Inside Forward's best foot is opposite from the wing he plays, well, I have considered that for my tactic. I have two right winged, left footers who play as Inside Forwards, however, on my left wing, I have two left footed wingers, who I play as Wingers.

Your tactic shows these positions backwards, compared to mine.

My question is: Is this going to be a problem and will I need to buy players to fit your tactic?

Can someone tell me how to make tactics archived,for an example when im leading against strong oppostion and i want to change tactic into V21 Hold?I've got them imported but im unable to switch tactics during the game :) Thanks in advance

Anyone had any luck changing the role of the lone front man if so which ones ??

Back