ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Went my first full season using one of the tactics. Champions with United at a bit of a canter, league cup win also.

Think I was using v21, can't be 100% sure but was pretty happy with it. Massive domination of possesion and unrealistic amount of shots.

Troubling was the lack of goals per game in fairness.

you gonna share it?

I think i've managed to tweak the best working tac for away matches... most noticeable 4-1 Atletico, 2-1 Real Madrid

The game against Atletico was my 'tester', it was end of season, already won the league...somehow i think ME doesn't want me to win that game...i used Christian tac, v21-v23-v24, replayed several times, no luck... made tweaks few times, till i found one, replay 5 times, and win 5 out of 5.. been using that for away/hard matches since, and yeah, 100% win

or the 4-4-2 Press for LLM, works well too, but fabrizioadriano, no one forces you to use these tactics, but try to make your own then, and see if thats better - i doubt a +500 pages thread can be that wrong though ;)

NEW TACTIC UPDATE. NOT OFFICIAL. JUST A TEST!

Well, I went to a new school for a huge project last two weeks. I hadn't much time to come online, but after some little hours Football Manager I found something new. I couldn't test this fully so I don't bring this as an official update of the latest tactic, but I unleash this tactic to see if it works for you too!

===============================================================

View attachment 302979
Downloadlinks
Unleash The Magic - 4321 PRESS - MAGIC - PRESS 4321_2DE04075-D381-4E39-8BBB-6DBCB19E83C5
Unleash the Magic - 4321 DROP - MAGIC - DROP 4321_7AC0F195-3E42-4414-801D-73D62AE0507A
*Possible to switch to an attacking mentality
*Possible to deselect 'play smaller' (I personally deselect this)

View attachment 302978
Downloadlinks
Unleash The Magic - 41221 PRESS - MAGIC - PRESS 41221_B0375067-99C1-425E-ACFC-8F456EC20EC2
Unleash the Magic - 41221 DROP - MAGIC - DROP 41221_3F1D7BB3-5017-4E85-80A0-0CF618E77642

*Possible to switch to an attacking mentality
*Possible to deselect 'play smaller' (I personally deselect this)

TIPS AND TRICKS FROM OP AND THIS POST.

===============================================================

THERE IS NO 'THE BEST TACTIC' OR 'THE BEST VERSION'. LOOK AT YOUR SQUAD AND SEE IF YOU HAVE 3 GOOD CM'S (4321 CHOICE) OR A VERY GOOD DM (41221 CHOICE)!

Last edited:
I've won everything for several seasons with a tweaked version of the 3 strikers version 1. Only "problem" is that the fans think I play boring football, does anyone else get this?

Inability to convert chances into goals

I dominate almost every game with your tactic but sometimes in big games, we have so many CCC but do not score? Can you help? Just lost 5-0 to Bayern despite having 5 CCC to their 1

NEW TACTIC UPDATE. NOT OFFICIAL. JUST A TEST!

Well, I went the last two weeks to a new school for a great project. I hadn't much time to come online, but after some little hours Football Manager I found something new. I couldn't test this fully so I don't bring this as an official update of the latest tactic, but I unleash this tactic to see if it works for you too!

TimeForMagic.TEST

This is a PRESS tactic. If you want to make a DROP tactic from this version: go to team instructions > untick 'offside trap' and select 'drop deeper'.
If you want to play with a DM than switch the middle CM to a DM into the same role, but use a 'support dutie'.
Also playable with an attacking mentality!
/QUOTE]

Dear Christian, thank you very much for your help and patience. I am about to start a new season with arsenal, please suggest me which tactic of yours should i use?​
DROP agains teams who play the long ball or play direct football. Press against short passing teams!

I dominate almost every game with your tactic but sometimes in big games, we have so many CCC but do not score? Can you help? Just lost 5-0 to Bayern despite having 5 CCC to their 1
Which forwards do you have?

you are the best person love to help to all other people like Football Manager Games.
Thanks for all your helps.
I hope everything comes as you wish.

**** Roma is getting their **** kicked, and with a Danish captain on the Ajax squad, nice :)

Has anyone tried the new tac out I'm in pre season seems perfect chance to change but the previous tac has done so well for me

For this new tactic (TimeForMagic.TEST) Overall Instrutions are the same as for Version 23?

Hey guys, what's the best version of the tactic? I would love to play a 4-3-3 with wingers/inside forwards or one with an AMC.
My game is updated to 2.1, obviously.

Thanks in advance, especially to Koen and his amazing job (as usual) :)

+1, which one is better at the moment? My game is updated to 2.1 also.

DROP agains teams who play the long ball or play direct football. Press against short passing teams!

Which forwards do you have?

I think may have been the problem, I have now bought new strikers (regens) and are performing very well in your 3 striker formation. Thank you :) It was Welbeck, Fischer and Facundo Ferreya but in 2021 so they are all ageing but I have bought new players

Back