ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Hey guys, what's the best version of the tactic? I would love to play a 4-3-3 with wingers/inside forwards or one with an AMC.
My game is updated to 2.1, obviously.

Thanks in advance, especially to Koen and his amazing job (as usual) :)

for me V19 Press.

DejanST said:
hey bro first of all thx a lot for ur all amazing tactics, v19 and v21 are my fav. but i want to ask you. For ur scouting which version is best?
What do you mean? For scouting? I don't get the question right, sorry!
(Your inbox is full, that's why I post your question here)

What do you mean? For scouting? I don't get the question right, sorry!
(Your inbox is full, that's why I post your question here)

i did not write this :S What's that? I just asked about corners? wbl for left wbr for right?

Love this tactic so much. Took charge of Oxford mid way through the season with them in 20th place. First game was Tranmere at home. Managed 4 wins and 1 draw in the 5 games in charge i've had. Only made one tactic change. None of my players were good enough for the complete forward role so changed that to a false nine. Working wonders with Morris who has scored 7 in 4 games. Using V21 :D

View attachment 302655View attachment 302654

Anyone help me how to overcome against 4312 MU and 4231 Chelsea ? They always make a ccc, my WBA team cant handle this.. somehow they can make through pass between my CD and WB.. Is it possible to tweak CD D task into CD C ?
Thank you

Please anyone?

Do you use OIs coz I found against utd if they play narrow show their full backs or wing backs onto weaker foot and Chelsea I always go in hard on hazard that helps aswell

I have to use Demba ba for strike but he cant play as well so which role should i use for him in this tactic?

for me V19 Press. With V19 every forward can score+score+score goals :)

agreed.

i been testing V21 23 24 and 19 for days.

from my experience v19 press Hands down! the best results i've had.

agreed.

i been testing V21 23 24 and 19 for days.

from my experience v19 press Hands down! the best results i've had.

also if u are on away and will be a hard match change mentality control to counter (H)

Ok I'm going to test the new MAGIC version with my Wolfsburg side in the 4th season.

The only doubt is about the DLF as I have Dzeko who is more a TM/CF so I wonder if I should just try him or tweak the tactic puting CF instead of DLF...but I don't want to break it :\

also if u are on away and will be a hard match change mentality control to counter (H)

are you 100% sure thats effective?
coz i had bad experience with changing to counter..
thats why didnt try changing it with this tact.

are you 100% sure thats effective?
coz i had bad experience with changing to counter..
thats why didnt try changing it with this tact.

worked for me bro, i dont want to change tactic. For me V19 Press is best tactic for all. So i just do some tweaks on

Back